Chapter 17

"Come in."

Everyone averted their eyes to the door. A girl with black hair walked in.

All the boys in the classroom smiled and looked at each other with perverted eyes. "Yo shes hot." One whispered.

The girl looked around the classroom. Trying to find someone.

Her eyes stop as she saw Chaeyoung. She looked at Chaeyoung and smiled.

Chaeyoung had her mouth opened. Sana looked over to Chaeyoung. She brought her hand under Chaeyoung's jaw and brought it up. Sana took her hand away and she her jaw dropped once more.

The girl faced the class, "Hello. I'm SinB." She than brought her eyes on Chaeyoung. "Chaeyoung's girlfriend." She smiled.

Everyone looked at Chaeyoung who has her face hidden.

"Aish" "Damn shes gay." The boys whispered.

"Um ok SinB go take the seat over there next to Umji." Mr. Park said with an awkward smile.

Umji gave an emotionless wave.

SinB sighed because she wasn't sitting next to Chaeyoung who still had her head down. SinB looked to see who next to Chaeyoung. She glared at her.

Sana gave her an awkward smile. When SinB's eyes went somewhere else Sana felt a chill down her spine.

Back to Chaeyoung

Chaeyoung slowly brought her head up to see no one looking at her anymore. She looked around and saw SinB sitting at the back. SinB noticed that Chaeyoung looked at her and winked. She mouthed, I missed you baby. . . . Across from her were a pair of eyes staring at the smol.

There sat Mina. Her eyes just staring at her coldly. Chaeyoung quickly faced away before she could be killed by her eyes.

"Ok Lets Start Class." Mr. Park said getting everyones attention and groans.

-After Classes-

Riiiiinnnngggggg

The bell rung and everyone got packed up their notebooks and other. People got their lunch out while others headed to the cafeteria.

Chaeyoung's Pov

The bell rang and I quickly got all my stuff and went to Somi and Nayoung. As soon as they got a hold of their stuff I grabbed their hands and pulled them out of the classroom.

"Ya wait." Somi said from the surprise grab and pull.

I brought them to the roof. As we arrived I let go of their hands and looked at them. "First i'm going to tell you that SinB is not my girlfriend. She is just a person that... I met before."

"Profanity" Nayoung interrupted

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. Anyways..."

I explained to them my whole background with SinB

"And that leads me to where I am now."

-Slam-

The door to the roof slammed open. My friends and I looked over and saw Sana and her friends.

They all stopped as they saw us sitting where we were.

"Great. Looks who's here. Its the smol bean with her two tall friends."

To Be Continued...