Chapter 1

It's a new year. That means another year or college. Mina and her friends are all in their 2nd year of college. It's amazing and surprising they all passed. Moving on...

-Day Before The First Day Of School-

-10:45 am-

Mina woke up and the first thing she did was grabbed her phone.

NaJeongMoSaJiMiDahTzu

Jy: Lets go somewhere fun today.

Jh: It's right before the first day of school tho.

Jy: So what

Jh: I'm honestly surprised all of you passed the first year.

Jy: Shut your mouth

Jh: Excuse me!

Sn: Ok ok stop fighting

Mm: 🍖➡️✅☺️

Jy: Sure there can be food.

Ny: Where are we going to go tho

Jy: hm...

Jh: Let us decide. If you decide it'll probably be somewhere boring.

~Mina joined the conversation~

Mn: Lets just go to the arcade or something.

Ny: But you'll win everything

Mn: . . . ok then.

Dh: Omg lets just go to the park at 11:30 am. Good?

NyJyMmSnJhMnTzu: 👌

Mina's POV

It was 10:49 in the morning. I got myself up and went down to the kitchen. I did the usual. Made food, ate it, put it away, and got ready to leave.

Took me bout 20 minutes to do all of that. I then got my keys and headed outside. 

*beep*

I unlocked my car and went in and drove off to the park. On my way there I stopped at a stop light. I looked around and saw a familiar figure to my right. It was a girl and she was smol. The girl glanced back and I was able to see her face. It was Chaeyoung.

She wasn't alone though. She had her arm around another girl thats with her. I tried moving around a little to see who Chaeyoung was with. I guess I was just curious.

*Beep Beep*

"Its Green!" A man screamed.

I then stepped on the pedal. Without looking the light already turned red for my lane. So a car came from the side of me and I quickly turned the steering wheel to my right.

-Skkkiirrttt (:p) Boom-

My whole body went foward. I landed on the air bag. I brought my hand up and removed the air bag to see in front of me my car crashed into a pole. Beside it was a girl hugging another girl. I think she saved her from getting killed by me.

I quickly got out of my car and went up to them. "Oh my goodness. I'm so sorry. I wasn't paying attention. Are any of you hur- Chaeyoung? . . ."

To Be Continued...