44 - The Cheerleader and The Cage Fighter... Are Dance Partners?

Oh, hello Liam ^^^^^

Fightstar - Amethyst

This body only needs
To learn to feel the problem disappear
I froze with those plastic eyes
Cutting lose from upon this disguise

Keep all the lights off
And I'll try to kill our past time
Just to find your heart
Please don't ignore me
Or I'll just fall asleep
And wake up when you're gone

*****

Oh my god, all the students have started college and I have a million things to do and everything is hectic but I really want to write lots and lots.

I wanted to post this as promised so I didn't re-read it for any typos, I will do that tomorrow.

************************************

I was so comfy.

So ridiculously comfy.

So warm and snuggly, the kind of comfy where you wish that you could stay that way forever.

The soft hum of an alarm made me squeeze my eyes tight, regretfully preparing them to open.

Mornings suck.

"Shut up stupid alarm" I heard a tired mumble from behind me.

My eyes flew open as I remembered where I was and with whom.

Crapola.

It was then that I realised that I was warm and snuggly because I was wrapped up in Liam's arms.

The alarm continued to disturb the otherwise peaceful room.

"Ughhhhhhhh" Liam groaned, releasing me from his hold as he rolled away to grab what I assumed was his phone to turn off the alarm.

He turned it off and then rolled back towards me, wrapping me in his strong embrace again.

I enjoyed the moment, thinking that I could literally wake up like this every morning. It was then that I remembered exactly what I'd had planned the evening before.

"Oh god..." I gasped, my cheeks going red.

I'd wanted to seduce Liam and instead he'd probably returned to find me snoring away randomly in my underwear.

Kill me now.

"Oh no" I cringed, reaching under the sheets to feel that I was now wearing a t-shirt.

Part of me wanted to spontaneously combust so that I wouldn't have to face Liam.

His warm breath tickled my neck and I decided that I was going to have to quit being a chicken and face him.

Twisting, I rolled so that I was now looking at him.

His hair was fluffy and messy, but it was a good look on him - the fact that he wasn't wearing a shirt made it all that much better.