The Cheerleader And The Cage Fighter.... Are Dance Partners? - 21

Part 21 me dears....

Sorry for the delay... I literally fell asleep hugging the laptop last night  and today I have been procrastinating; whilst typing up this part I've been distracted by random youtube clips, dancing to music, etc... etc.... I'm really bad for it, I do the same when I'm writing essays or when I have loads of paperwork at work - I need someone here screaming at me to focus

Update on my neighbour for those who want to know: she's fine and she gave me a card and a box of chocolates to say thank you for being there.

Lol some people were confused about the "Oooooer" at the end of chapter 20.... when I write I usually use phrase/ sentences/ words that I use myself and "Oooooer" is one of them.... like for instance if somebody said to me "Omg I just checked and I have 6 toes" I'd probably go "Oooooer" - maybe it's an English thing?

Also, somebody messaged me on chat asking me to promote their story for the wttpad awards.... I clicked off the page so could you message me again so I can have a read of it?

The cheerleading routine song from the start is: http://youtu.be/_aWiXHRQs0U  so have a listen!

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY AND PLEASE COMMENT/ VOTE XXX

********

"Okay - let's try again! 1,2....1,2,3,4!" I called out.

Lacey and Janey were lifted up so that they were now on top of three of the girls in my squads shoulders.

"1,2.... 1,2,3,4..."

Alicia was propelled upwards and with minimal support she was able to land and stand with one foot on Janeys shoulder and one foot on Laceys.

"Okay, now do a somersault and keep your body folded as you fall" I instructed Alicia.

She did as I said and Chelsea and Tamsine caught her easily.

Janey and Lacey then did the same but landed on their feet.

I love making Janey and Lacey do parts of the routines together as the whole twin senses thing makes for a really tight routine.

Candice was with another group from our squad teaching them the basic moves to a routine she was working on.

"Let's run through one of the routines and then call it a night" I called over to her.

We'd been practising for the last two hours and I was tired; our sessions always became more intense when we knew that we would have nationals coming up.

"Okay girls, Domino!" Candice shouted.

We all got into our positions and the song Domino by Jessie J started - it was a routine we were still working on but had more or less finished choreographing, just little bits needed tightening up or changing here and there.

We did the whole routine through to the end.

"We'll maybe test peoples reactions to this at the game on Friday" I told them after we'd finished.

Everybody began gathering their belongings to leave.

"Erm, we have company" Chelsea said, appearing beside me.

I looked up and saw TJ sat on the mats again.

That sneaky thing... was spying on my cheer squad his new hobby?

It  surprised  me to see that Liam was with him.

I walked over to where they were both sat.

"So I agree to join your dance crew and you still come here trying to steal our routines?" I teased, with my hands on my hips, "How long have you been here?"