The Cheerleader And The Cage Fighter.... Are Dance Partners? - 26

BOOYAHHHHH!

Thank you for all the lovely messages/ comments people sent me after my authors note in Part 25 - they all meant a lot to me. Clearly some people didn't read it lol but oh well, the good outweigh the bad :)

I have so many upcoming ideas for this story and it's so frustrating wanting to get them all typed up. I'm trying to stop myself rushing the story as I don't want to ruin it.

But just to say that there will be explanations about Kaydies mum and Liams brother eventually - I've seen that some people might already have a sneaky suspicion what is going on.

Anyways enough with my life story....

ENJOY!

Please comment and rate xxxxx

*******************************

You know that perfectly amazing moment where you're all warm, snug and content in your bed and you'd be happy to stay that way forever?

But then your phone beeps to say that you've received a message.

You ignore it.

But then it beeps again because you've received another message...

Curiousity gets the better of you.

Groaning, I pulled back the duvet that I'd nested underneath and grabbed my phone from my bedside table.

I actually had three new messages so I'd probably received one while I was asleep.

The first two were from Chelsea:

[ You can't avoid me forever girl! We are going shopping tomorrow and you are going to tell me every single detail about what's been secretly going on with you lately! Come get me at 10am! x ]

[ I hope you know that last text was serious Kaydie, be here for 10am. The Starbucks is on you x ]

I tutted at her impatience. Though to be fair she'd tried her hardest to get details out of me at school for the last couple of days but we'd not got a moment alone.

I quickly typed in a reply:

[ Chelsea, seriously take a chill pill. I will be waiting for you at 10 xx ] 

The other text was from a random number that wasn't in my contacts list:

[ Hey Kaydie, it's Liam - I got your number off TJ. You don't have to but I was just wondering if you want to hang out later? I finish at the gym at 5 so you could meet me there? No biggie if you're busy, I have stuff to do ]

The text was classic Liam: partly sweet that he wanted to hang out and partly emotionally detached with the whole "I have stuff to do" rubbish.

I quickly typed a response and sent it:

[ Sounds good to me. I'll meet you at 5 xx ]

I morphed into a proper crazy, neurotic girl afterwards and began to overanalyse the text that I'd sent him.

Maybe I should have waited an hour or so and then texted back so that I wouldn't look so eager and desperate?!

Oh god, what if he thought the 'xx' at the end was my way of showing that I really liked him and wanted to move our non existent relationship to the next level?!

Holy moley I was confuzzling myself!

Since when did I become this girl?

Luckily the fact that my clock showed the time as being 9:25 jolted me out of my manic state and I dashed into my bathroom to have a shower.