3 - The Cheerleader And The Cage Fighter.... Are Dance Partners?

Part 3 :) This story may feel a bit slow at the moment but hopefully some of you are enjoying reading it?

The picture on the right is TJ...

**************************

Jimmy Eat World - Pain

It's a lie.  

A kiss with open eyes 

And she's not breathing back. 

Anything but bother me. 

It takes my pain away 

Nevermind these are hurried times. 

Oh oh oh 

I can't let it bother me.

***************

"So what did you and Jordan get up to last night?" I asked Chelsea, taking a bite of my chicken salad sandwich.

It was lunchtime and we were sat outside on one of the benches.

"Just hung out and watched a movie" she shrugged; I noticed that she blushed slightly.

"What movie?"

"Romeo and Juliet"

"Ooooer, setting the mood were you?" I teased.

Chelsea frowned and nudged me, causing me to drop the rest of my sandwich on the floor. I scowled as I picked it up and wrapped it up ready to throw in the bin afterwards.

"Shut up! We couldn't decide so Jordan closed his eyes and we said we would watch whatever he randomly picked"

"What a convenient film for him to pick" I continued my teasing, knowing that it would wind her up.

"He picked it at random. I don't know what you are trying to say but please shut up!" she groaned, her cheeks bright red now. Her red cheeks with her red hair made her look like a tomato.

It was a definite overreaction for someone who claimed to not understand what I was implying.

Speaking of Jordan, he suddenly appeared at the bench and crashed down on the bench seat facing mine and Chelseas.

"You ladies talking about how much you love me?" he joked.

I looked at Chelsea and raised an eyebrow and we simultaneously cried out "Eeeew, as if!"

Chelsea and I both love the film Clueless and since we were little "Eeew, as if!" has been one of our most common phrases that we would use as a joke in situations such as this, just like the main characters in the film do.

It was just my luck that at that exact moment Liam was walking past with a few of his friends; he obviously didn't know that it was a joke phrase and had probably decided I was an even bigger bimbo than he already incorrectly thought.

"Like oh-em-gee Kaydie, I'll see you tonight at the gym - make sure Missile Max isn't late. Like laters!" he called out to me in a stupidly high pitched voice, making his friends laugh.

He'd walked off with his friends before I even had chance to retaliate.

I narrowed my eyes and let out a big, annoyed sound. So he was going to taunt me at school now?

That jerk.

"OH. MY. GOD. WHO IS THAT?" demanded Chelsea, pointing in the direction that Liam had just gone.

I frowned at her, wondering if she was really being serious.

"That's Liam, erm-"

"Unsworth" Jordan filled in for me.