The Cheerleader And The Cage Fighter.... Are Dance Partners? - 15

Hey guys.... I said I'd update Friday or Saturday and its 1:45am Sunday morning so sorry its a couple of hours late... I know most people will think thats nothing and won't mind but somebody commented that I was letting down the fans of the story so yeah, sorry if anyone else feels like that...

This is basically a filler chapter so it isn't excitement galore but it's still building up to the whole dance partner stuff...

My PC at home is dead (RIP) so I've been updating whenever possible (at my mums, at work, at a friends, etc...)... I'm not sure when I'll next be able to post a chapter but just know that I will do it asap, I'm gonna treat myself to a new laptop hopefully in a couple of weeks and then I'll update loads and loads and loads

Anyways enough of my life story....

I cannot believe my story has over 70,000 reads :o I literally squeal whenever I see that it's had loads of reads/ votes/ comments so THANK YOUUUUUUUU

Anyways... enjoy! And feel free to comment speculating on what Liams issues may be and whats going on in Kaydies home life....

*****************

Jennifer Lopez - Dance Again

I wanna dance
And love
And dance
Again...

******************** 

People are ridiculously nosey.

The next day at school I was approached by so many people asking me about the fight and asking if it was true that I'd ran off with Liam.

I pleaded ignorance and said that I had no idea what they were talking about.

This of course did not work on Chelsea who had practically rugby tackled me the minute that I'd stepped on the school grounds and dragged me to a quiet spot.

"What the heck happened yesterday?" she asked when she was sure that we wouldn't be heard, "Jordan told me what happened"

Bit of a contradiction there....

"Well if you already know-"

"I want to know what happened after you pulled a Bonnie and Clyde with Liam!" she interrupted me.

Her eyes were wide as she waited for me to tell her all of the gossip.

"We went to see Dorothy" I shrugged.

Chelsea frowned at me.

"Yeah right, what did you really do?" she asked, putting her hand on her hips and staring at me as if I was in trouble.

"We went to see Dorothy..." I repeated slowly, "And then I dropped him back off at school"

And then he made me cry like a baby....

She studied me before letting out a dramatic sigh, shaking her head incredulously.

"I had imagined a whole bunch of exciting scenarios and you went to see Dorothy" she groaned.

Pffft, how was I to know that she was relying on us for entertainment?

"Did you two kiss?" she blurted out.

Erm... what?!!?

"No!" I spluttered, "Why would you ask that?"

A grin spread across Chelseas face.

"You did didn't you? Who would have thought you would like a bad guy?" she gushed.

Oh my god, this girl was mad!