The Cheerleader And The Cage Fighter.... Are Dance Partners? - 11

Wowzers! #32 on the humour list and #58 on the romance list :-0 *does a happy dance*

As usual, let me know what you think of this chapter....

*****************

Panic At The Disco - Time To Dance

Give me envy
Give me malice
Give me your attention
Give me envy
Give me malice
Baby give me a break

She didn't choose this role
But she'll play it and make it sincere

*********************

This weeks party was at Matthew Browns house.

Parties at his house were always amazing as his house is frickin huge.... like huge enough to have an episode of Cribs dedicated to it.

Matthews house has a huge pool in the back garden and most people were stood near it; a few were actually in the pool.

Normally I'd have stayed with Chelsea for a bit but her and Jordan had practically ditched me the minute we arrived.

I didn't mind though.

I mingled with a few of the girls from my squad.

"Kaydie I have had people coming up to me all week saying how amazing our routine was last week" gushed Alicia, "We so have to do our dances at the games more often instead of the usual cheer"

The other girls voiced their agreement.

"Trust me I know" I replied.

I'd had people complimenting me on them all week too.

Everytime somebody complimented the teams dance all I could think was "BOOYAH! In your face Liam!"

"Brians looking over at you" Janey and Lacey whispered loudly.

The whole group of us turned to look at him.

Soooo inconspicuous - not!

He appeared flustered at the sudden attention and looked the other way quickly.

I felt bad that he'd seen us all gawping at him.

"Kaydie you seriously need your head testing" Tamsine sighed, "He is a darling"

"I know he's a sweetheart" I replied, "And I like him, just not in a more than friends way"

They all tutted.

************

The squad had driven me mad with their constant talking about Brian so I'd left them and had just been walking round casually chatting to random people I knew.

"Guess who" someone said putting their hands over my eyes.

I instantly recognised their voice.

"Um, are you that loser TJ?" I joked, pulling his hands off my eyes and turning round.

"I think you mean the super amazing TJ" he pouted, making me laugh.

"Ah yes, silly me. I must have you confused with someone else" I grinned.

I looked around, checking if the evil one was nearby.

Thankfully he wasn't.

"So I'm pretty sure I promised you a dance" TJ said in a fake posh English accent, giving me a cheesetastic smile and offering me his hand.