The Cheerleader And The Cage Fighter.... Are Dance Partners? - 13

This part should of been longer but I'm using someone elses laptop and they need it so I thought I'd be nice and upload this and then add the next part later or tomorrow....

Let me know what you think.... I'm not gonna be one of those "give me so many votes/ comments or I won't update" people but really when I see loads of comments/ votes I'm like eeeek I better upload quick!

********************

Leona Lewis (originally Snow Patrol) - Run

I'll sing it one last time for you
Then we really have to go
You've been the only thing that's right
In all I've done
And I can barely look at you
But every single time I do
I know we'll make it anywhere
Away from here
Light up, light up
As if you have a choice
Even if you cannot hear my voice
I'll be right beside you dear....

******************************** 

"You my friend look fed up" Chelsea said crashing down in the chair beside me in the library.

I looked around expecting to see Jordan too but he wasn't there.

"Wow, you're alone" I commented, instantly regretting my words.

A flash of hurt flickered across Chelseas face.

"I'm sorry, I don't mean that" I said honestly, "I'm just feeling really stressed out and it's not your fault and I don't know why I even said that"

I watched Chelsea hesitantly, hoping that she wasn't mad at me.

She smiled at me, causing me to let out a breath of relief.

"Why are you so stressed?" she asked, looking concerned.

I sucked in a deep breath.

Where to start?

My mum had spent ages screaming at me the night before all because I'd gone home in my shorts and vest. Apparently not only was I disgusting but I was giving the family a bad name. She'd ran me a hot bath which had practically scalded me as I was forced in it.

I was pretty sure her reaction was not normal, in fact I knew it wasn't.

My dad had been in his office the whole time and must have heard everything but he didn't bother coming to see what was going on.

The worst thing was that when I'd gone to bed my mum had come into my bedroom and kissed me goodnight, calling me her "pumpkin"; she hadn't called me it for years. She'd completely acted like nothing had happened beforehand.

Her mood swings were giving me whiplash!

"Just parent stuff" I said simply, whilst shrugging, "You know, the usual"

People didn't need to be burdened with my problems.

"Oh believe me I know" Chelsea sighed, "Ever since I told my mum about me and Jordan she's been begging me to invite him round for dinner. I mean she already knows Jordan really well so why the need for a special dinner?"

I listened to Chelsea rant away, nodding in all the right places

************************

It was a free study period and I was sat outside with Jordan, Chelsea was in her theatre studies class.