Chapter 10: The Queen

Warning the next scene will be a very intimate scene if you wish to skip it just scroll down to the next line of bold text. For those with a dirty mind like me I hope you enjoy!

Once the sun had finally set completely we laid there for a while looking up at the stars. I had never seen so many stars in my life and there was nothing more breathtaking than this view. Fin slowly ran his fingers up and down my back before he whispered next to my ear so that his hot breath sent a tingling sensation to all the right places. "I love you Laura Bell."

I rolled over so I was now straddling him. I looked into those icy blue eyes that I have come to know and love and whispered back "I love you too Fin Tanner."

I then crashed my lips onto his with a new found passion. His hand traveled up my dress and gripped my waist while the other cupped my head. Our tongues danced with each other as my hands started removing his tie and unbuttoning his shirt. Once his shirt was unbuttoned my hands traveled all over his muscular chest and abs heating up my core even more. He quickly rolled me on to my back and broke our kiss to strip his shirt off completely. I laid there taking in the site of this gorgeous man in front of me before his lips crashed into mine once more. He swiftly pulled my dress up only breaking our kiss to pull it over my head and toss it to the side.

His hand traveled all over the curves of my body before making their way back up to my breast. He gently started kneading them while my nails scratched his back. He began trailing kisses down my jaw to my neck and collar bone before travel to the crest of my breast. I arched my back in anticipation and need before I felt him smirk in between his kisses. Just as I was about to unhook my bra he grabbed it and ripped it in half effortlessly. I didn't even have time to complain before his mouth began to suck on one nipple while his hand began to tease the other. I couldn't hold back the moan that escaped my lips as my hands gripped his biceps. His tongue began twirling and sucking earning another moan before he switched over to the other one.

I started working to undo his belt and pants and just as I got them undo he stood up with me in his grasp letting his pants slide down to the ground. He carefully stepped out of them while kissing me feverishly and began walking towards the water. He walked till we were about waist deep before he grabbed a handful of my ass making me gasp and began sucking and biting on my ear, neck and collarbone. He slowly laid me back on a nearby rock that was almost completely submerged under the water by the tide. I reached under the water and the waistband of his underwear and began stroking his large hardness. He moaned against my neck cause my core to heat up and beg for his touch.

His hands began traveling down and effortlessly slipped my soaking wet panties off. While one hand went up to my breast the other slipped into my slick center. With his lips on mine he began rubbing delicate circles on my sensitive nub while his finger went in and out of my hot center causing me to moan into him with pleasure. As I could feel pressure starting to build up in my core as my body shook with ecstasy.

Fin then removed his hand and mine as he slid his boxers off. He then held my face with one hand while gazing into my eyes and whispered seductively "I love you."

To which I whispered breathlessly back "I love you too" before he crashed his lips back onto mine. He began playing with my already sensitive nub with the tip of his mast before he slowly began working it in inch by inch. In and out until he thrust once more and filled my hot slick core causing me to moan out "Oh Fin"

"Mmm... I like it... when you...moan my name." He groaned in between kisses and thrusts.

We both were climbing higher and higher with each thrust as our tongues intertwined with one another. I had never felt this kind of pleasure in my life as his large shaft filled me more than I ever thought possible. He began rubbing my nub once more pushing me further and further into ecstasy.