Chapter 20

The words that Tina just said kept repeating in his head.
'I love only Rahul. My late husband I love only him and always will.'
"No! I have to leave!" Amar shout whispered and ran to his tent.

The next morning...

Tina woke up and showered and changed. Her 3 kids sat on her bed shedding tears.
"Rahul? Ashley?! Raina! What is wrong with you all? What happened? Why are you crying?" Tina said running and stooping down next to them.
"Amar uncle left. He's leaving." Ashley said sniffing.
"Do you know where he's going?" Tina asked.
"He's already left to go to the airport." Rahul said.
"Mama please don't let him leave." Raina said crying. Over the past few days the 3 of them have been getting real close to Amar.
"No sweetie I can't stop." Tina said lieing. She very well know that she can go to the airport and admit that she love him.
"Raina is right dear. You know that you love him but you deny it." Rishi said and Tina quickly got up and turned to face him.
"Raina, Rahul and Ashley go to your tents, I'll be there soon." Rishi said and the 3 kids got up and ran into their tents.
"Dad I can't. I love only Rahul and that's..." Tina was cut off by Rishi.
"Not real! Rahul is dead. My son is dead and gone. Your kids need a father figure Tina!" Rishi said.

In the airport.

"Are you sure you wanna leave her again?" Amar's mother asked him with tears in her eyes. Tears was also falling from his eyes.
"I lost her permanently now mom. She doesn't love me." Amar said.
"I know that but you can also love again can't you?" His mom asked.
"I love her mom. I really love her. I can't love again." Amar said crying a bit hugging his mom.

The Summer Camp. Tina's tent.

"Please go and bring back your love." Rishi said.
"No I can't." Tina said.
"You still have time. His plane leaves in 30 minutes." Rishi said. Tina shook her head.
"No. I can't." She said and ran out and across the bridge where no one was at. She sat on one of the benches.
She cried and cried. Then her late husband Rahul sat next to her.
"Rahul?" Tina called. He placed his hands on her eyes and then she saw Amar. When she opened her eyes Rahul was gone. She realised only then that everyone was right. She have to bring back her true love.
"I have to bring him back." She whispered and ran back to her tent. She told Rishi and then she ran into her driver's car and told him the directions.

The airport.

30 minutes later...

"Time to leave." Amar's mother said. Amar looked around hoping to see Tina one last time but he knew that wouldn't happen. As he was about to make one more step he heard a sweet familiar voice behind him.
"Amar!" Tina said and ran up to him.
"Poo Poo?" He called trying to hide his tears.
"I love you." Tina said and hugged him and cried. Amar was confused as well as his mother. Amar just hugged her back.
"I love you too." Amar replied.
"Please don't leave. I want you to stay with me, stay with Rahul, Ashley and Raina. I want to start my new life with you." She said through her tears.
"Yes. I would never leave you." Amar replied.

2 years later...

"Ashley! Raina! Rahul!" Tina called as she and Amar was on the blanket on the grass right outside their home. Well right now they're in the Johnson's Mansion. Tina and Amar are happily married. Tina and Amar has baby, it's a boy. His name is Aman. Tina was resting her head on Amar's shoulder. Aman was in his crib to their side.
"Mom!" Raina said and she, Ashley and Rahul came and sat down. They were the perfect happy family.
They have finally found their happy ending, well its more like an happy beginning.
"I love my life." Ashley said and everyone laughed.
"So how long are we staying here?" Raina asked.
"We're here for you dad's death prayers." Tina said sadly and Amar hugged her more. Amar knew that as much as Tina love him she would always love Rahul.
Then suddenly baby Aman started crying.
"Oh!" Ashley went and brought him for Tina whom fed him.
"Awe. Anyways dad can we go to the mall later?" Ashley asked. Amar was so happy that Raina, Ashley and Rahul accepted him as a father.
"Hmmm...why don't we go to a better place?" Amar said.
"Where?" Rahul asked.
"Me and your mom's favorite place in the world. The park next to her old home from small." Amar said and Tina smiled.
"Okay! Sounds fun!" The kids said. Baby Aman fell back asleep.
"Okay lets head back inside." Tina said.
They got up and Amar held Aman while the rest held each other's hands. One of Tina's hand was on Amar's shoulder. They were the perfect family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share 💖

Follow me:

Wattpad: @karishma357
IG: div_yaaa_