Chapter 19

"Well Amar actually I need you to answer my questions." Rishi said to an confused Amar.
"Not promising I have the answer." Amar said.
"When was the first day you and Tina met?" Rishi asked.
"I think it's 25 years ago, June 25th. We've been best friends ever since." Amar replied.
"You both know and care about each other so well, isn't it?" Rishi asked.
"We do." Amar replied.
"You both were so close. Best friends, help each other, share each other's pain, sadness, joy, right?" Rishi asked Amar was confused as to why is he asking him these questions.
"Well so far I've answered all your questions. This is also an yes. But why exactly are you asking these questions so sudden?" Amar replied and asked.
"I need to know, haven't you ever fallen in love with her?" Rishi asked.
Amar quickly looked away, his confused smiled turned to an sad frown.
"No I haven't." Amar replied.
"Place your hands on my head, swear on me and say that." Rishi said and he an Amar got up. Rishi was looking at him while Amar was just staring around straight.
"No. I weren't in love with her. Never will be. Just friends and that is what we always will be." Amar said an angry sad frown and expression.
"Tell me you weren't hurt! Tell me you want her as friends alone! Tell me you don't want her in your life forever! Tell me and swear on me you aren't in love with her!" Rishi said. Amar turned around and looked at him.
"I can't." Amar whispered in a crying voice.
"Promise me, you'll marry Tina. Promise me that you'll love her kids as much as you love her and take good care of them. Promise me you bring back the happiness in their life." Rishi said.
"You've gone mad. I can't take her husband's place and you know that." Amar said.
"I never said that. But please bring back the happiness, they've suffered enough and as much as Tina tries she can't continue to raise Ashley, Rahul and Raina on her own. Be that missing space." Rishi said.
"Have you asked me if I'm single? How'd you know I'm not married? Or soon to be?" Amar said.
"Because you love only Tina. Besides you're not wearing any ring." Rishi said laughing a bit.
"Hmm...but what if she doesn't love me?" Amar said.
"If not for you she wouldn't be in love again. She loves you just afraid to let it out." Rishi said.
"I'll try." Amar replied.

Couple Hours Later...

6:30 p.m.

Everyone including all the kids, Mr and Mrs Jack, Mr Jackie, Rishi, Amar and Tina were all gathered outside tents around the fireplace, they were in 2 teams. Rahul and Ashley were in team B with Mr and Mrs Jack and Rishi together with other kids.Raina was in team A with Tina(her mother), Amar and Mr.Jackie together with other kids.
"Okay so rule of the game is, for example someone in team B has to tell the person in team A a name of a movie and that person's team has to guess what it is, understand? Also you can't speak only move. Team A will start first." Tina explained and everyone agreed. Tina went back and sat down next to Amar.
Mr. Jackie went up. Ashley went and told him.
"Okay so here it is." Mr Jackie said. He started pretending to hold a microphone and dancing
"My name is Khan?!" Amar shouted out.
"No." Mr Jackie said. He then started, pretending to cry.
"Uhm....you're crying? It's a sad movie!" Tina said and Mr Jackie nodded.
"Continue! Continue." Amar said. Mr Jackie then stooped down and and touch the ground like he's taking blessings from an elderly.
"Parents!" Amar said and he nodded yes. He then started showing a heart with his hands while stooping.
"Love! Parents?" Amar was confused.
"Oh! Khabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham!" Tina said and Mr Jackie was relief.
"Correct! Mr and Mrs Jackie you're next." Mr Jackie said. Mr and Mrs Jacks went up and Raina went and told them the name.
"What? But we can't. Can we?" Mrs Jack said.
"That's the rules." Tina said. Mrs and Mr Jacks went on with it.
They started of shaking hands and pretending to introduce themselves to each other.
"Meeting? Friendship?" Rishi said. They nodded in agreement.
They hugged and walked around then they went separate ways. But showed a heart shape with their hands.
"Kuch Kuch Hota Hai!" Rishi said and Amar and Tina looked at each other.
"Correct! Tina you're up." Mr and Mrs Jacks said.
Tina went up and Ashley told her the name. She started dancing a hot dance. She then shaked from left to right.
"Uhmm...I don't get it!" Amar said trying to block Raina's eyes. Then Raina removed Amar's hand from her eyes and then she guessed the correct answer.
"Correct!" Tina said walking back and sitting next to Amar nervously.
"That was very hot." Amar whispered and Tina blushed unknowingly.
"Ashley and Rahul its your turn now." Tina said.
They went up and Raina again went and told them what they have to do.
"Ok start!" Raina said sitting back down.
She and Rahul started dancing like a brother sister dance.
"Siblings!" A kid said from team B and Ashley nodded her head saying yes.
Rahul went down and made the sign of the cross on his chest and Ashley stooped lower putting her hands like the Muslim prayer. Then Rahul put his hands together like Hindus would say their prayer.
"Pooja? Uhm...prayer!" Mrs Jackie said and they both nodded. Ashley and Rahul then pretended to fight and then hugged.
"Oh! Amar, Akbar, Anthony!" Rishi said.
"Correct!" Ashley and Rahul said in unison and everyone clapped.
"Amar uncle your next!" Rahul said coming up and telling him what to do.
"That's not a movie?" Amar said.
"Yes it is, you haven't just haven't seen it." Rahul said and walked back to his side. Amar faced Tina's side and held up 3 fingers.
"3...uhm....words. 3 words!" Tina said and Amar nodded.
He then tried moving but Tina just couldn't understand what he was doing.
"Amar I don't understand!" Tina said and Amar bend his head. Raina went up and he told her what he has to do.
"So simple. Follow me." Raina said. She pulled him down and he stooped to her level. She took his hand and place it on his heart then placed her hand across his, then put his hand on her heart.
"I love you!" Tina said and Amar smiled.
"Yes! I love you." Amar smiled.
"So simple little thing Tiger! You again ya." Tina chuckled. Then the rain started to fall.
"Come on! Run into the your tents!" Tina shouted but Amar grabbed her hand and pulled her with him.
"Come!" Amar said.
"Amar where are we going?" Tina asked.
"Just come!" He replied and brought her across the bridge and into a shed place. She was trying to dry her hair while Amar was just staring at her.
"Amar?" Tina asked concerned. Amar stooped and asked out out his hands.
"Would you like to dance?" Amar asked.
"Huh? No music?" She whispered replied. He then got up and clicked his fingers and the lights came on. There was slow music playing. She took his hand and he pulled her towards him. He placed one hand below her back, right above her butt. And his next hand held one of her hand while her other was on his shoulder.
They danced for some time until Tina came closer to him and he did the I love you sign. There Tina realised that he had always loved her.
"Amar?" She whispered cried a bit. He then kissed her but she pulled away.
"No. I love only Rahul. My late husband I love him and always will. I'm sorry." She said and ran back to her tent. She fell on her bed and started crying. Amar just stood there heartbroken yet again. He has lost the woman he loved once again but this time he knows that it's permanent. Tears was flowing out his eyes. He then fell on the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share💖

Follow me:

Wattpad: @karishma357
IG: div_yaaa_