Chapter 15

Present Day.

Johnson's Company building,office.

After the meeting Tina, Rachel and Amar stood up and walked towards the door.
"So I'll leave you both to catch up. I'm gonna leave, Matt's already angry I left without his permission. Bye Mr Kapoor and my baby girl Teen." Rachel said blowing a kiss to Tina then walked out.
"Bye Rae." Tina replied and then she turned to Amar.
"Tiger! It's been so many years!" Tina said hugging Amar tightly and he hugs her back.
"I know. I've been busy with work." He was 40% right though but lied also. It wasn't entirely by work he missed Tina, also tried getting married twice but it didn't work out. The women both wanted to marry for fame and money. Luckily he found out.
"Lie!" Tina said breaking the hug.
"Nope I'm not. Anyways how's life?" He asked her.
"I have an idea. Why don't we go to our special place and talk?" Tina asked.
"Okay. Sure, why not." He replied and they walked out of the office an into the car already waiting for them.

In the park.

They walked straight for the swings. They sat for a couple of minutes until Tina broke the silence.
"So you married?" She asked.
"Tried twice but I luckily found out they tried marrying me for fame and money, so...yeah. How about you?" He asked looking at her.
"Yeah. Was, until 8 years ago Rahul died from a weak heart. I have 3 kids. Well Ashley is his daughter but she is like my daughter, and then there is Raina and Rahul. My twins." Tina replied looking around the park.
"I'm so sorry. Wait! What about Josh?" He asked.
"I don't wanna hear about him. After you left, less than one year later I caught him cheating on me so I broke up with him obviously." Tina said sadly.
"Sorry again. So when am I gonna meet the little angels?" Amar asked.
"Hmm...well now they're in summer camp with their grandfather so..." She said.
"Well lets go." Amar said.
Suddenly Tina's phone rang. It was Trina.

Tina:"Hello?"
Trina:"Tina immediately come to the hospital!"
Tina:"Why?"
Trina:"It's Rachel! She's in pain. Cramping and bleeding. I think she's having another miscarriage."
Tina:"I'll be there soon. Which hospital?"
Trina:"New York City's Hospital."
Tina:"Okay on my way."

"Amar I'm really sorry but I have to go." Tina said.
"Where are you going? What me to come with you?" Amar asked concerned.
"No I'm great. I'll call you later. Here's my number." Tina punch in her phone number on his phone and he did the same with her phone. After she jumped back to the car and Amar jumped out.
"Driver City Hospital. Quickly!" Tina said and the car drove quickly.
"Summer Camp? Hmmm.." Amar then thought about surprising Tina in the summer camp. Soon he called his driver and then he told the driver to take him to the Summer Camp.

New York City's Hospital.

As the car stopped Tina ran out and immediately ran into the hospital and ran up to the receptionist at the desk.
"Hi I'm looking for Rachel Khan?" Tina asked immediately.
"She is in room, ward 17D. Straight from here and then take a left at the end of the hall." She said and ran off.
Tina looked for the door and finally found it. She quickly burst through in.
"Rachel!!" Tina yelled as she ran in. She saw Rachel crying none stop on her husband's shoulder.
"I'll leave you too to talk. Rae I'll be back soon. I'll go and signed the discharge papers." Her husband Matt said and left me, Rachel, Aria and Trina inside. I went and sat next to her.
"What happened?" Tina asked scared.
"As I left the office and went home, I slipped and fell as I open the door and now...I lost my baby!" She said crying her eyes off on Tina's shoulders.
"I'm sorry Rae. Really sorry." Tina apologizes, while she, Aria, Trina and Rachel group hugged. The room was filled with sadness.

Summer Camp.

As soon as Amar found the Summer Camp his driver finally stopped the car and he came out.
"Where do I find these kids?" He asked his self.
"Hi sir can we help you?" A woman in a red Sari with Sindoor on her forehead asked.
"Hi I'm looking for 3 kid's. There names are..." He was cut of by a set of noises coming from the summer camp area.
"Sorry, I'll get someone to attend to you, these kids are kind of miserable." She smiled and walked away. Amar walked towards the Camp site and walked in the edge of a huge pond. There was white swans swimming all around. It was a beautiful place. The water sparkles in the sun, rain, through the day and moonlight in the night. The pond had an bridge crossover to the adventure activities for the kids. The crossover bridge was huge enough to have benches on either sides. He walked over it and saw a little girl sitting alone on one of the bench just watching the swans swim. He walked up to her and sit next to her.
"Hey." He said sweetly.
"Hi. Who are you?" She asked curiously.
"My name is Amar Kapoor. What's your name?" He asked.
"My name is Raina Johnson." She said a bit sad.
"What are you doing here all alone?" He asked her.
"I like to be alone..I always stay by myself whenever I miss my papa." She said sadly.
"Why? Where is he?" Amar asked.
"Mummy says he is with God. She says one day we will meet him again." Raina said.
"Oh. I'm sorry. So do you have any siblings?" Amar asked.
"Yes. I have a twin brother Rahul and a elder sister Ashley." She said and Amar realised that she is one of Tina's child.
"So Raina, can you tell me what your mother's name is?" Amar asked hopefully she would answer.
"Yes her name is Tina." She said and Amar went shocked a bit. He was feeling the pain Tina has to face. She has to raise 3 kids on her own. These kids has to grow up without an father. Amar wanted to cry knowing the pain and how it feels. Raina started tearing up.
"Hey hey don't cry. You know, you look just like your mom when she was younger." Amar said cheering her up.
"Huh? You know my mummy?" Raina asked.
"Me and your mother was best friends and always will be." Amar said.
"Oh! That's sweet." Raina said smiling again.
"Yeah it is. So where's your brother and sister?" Amar asked.
"In the park. Come I'll introduce you to them." She said and got up.
"Okay let's go." He said playfully. He got up and followed Raina to the park.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share💖

Follow me:

Wattpad: @karishma357
IG: div_yaaa_