Chapter 10

Author's POV.

After Tina left Rachel came into the kitchen and stood behind her brother. The rain started falling.
"You love her don't you? That why you have to hide." Rachel asked crying. Rahul was also crying.
"I can't tell her that I love her, tell her I'm ready to marry her ready to raise our child together." Rahul said.
"You should tell her Rahul, tell her the truth." Rachel said crying.
"Tell her what?! She has lost so much already! I can't leave her too." Rahul said through his cries.
"Rahul..." Rachel was crying still as well.
"How can I tell her that I only have little time to live? How can I tell her that her sister knows the truth and is in Los Angeles California right now, fighting for an answer to keep me alive just for a few days? How can I say that I have a heart full of love internally but is weak physically external. That picture she saw, her sister forced a smile. She understands the pain that her sister that is carrying my child is going to have." Rahul said crying.

Tina's grandparents home.

I came out the car and told the driver to go back. I ran into the house and closed the door and slide down it.
"Tina!" My grandparents said running to me. I was crying none stop. I couldn't stop myself from crying. My grandparents lift me up and put made me sit in the sofa.
"Tina sweetheart whats wrong?" Her grandma asked.
"He doesn't love me. It was an accident!" I said crying.

Rahul Johnson's Mansion.

"How can...we keep...this..from her?" Rachel asked.
"I can't break her again. If she stays then she's going to be hurt forever. I can't even tell my daughter. Ashley has to grow up without a mother and soon a father. My heart is weak. My time is coming to an end soon." Rahul said and Rachel cries even more.

Tina's grandparents home.

"What do you mean?" Her grandpa asked.
"I need to go to my room." She said and ran upstairs and straight into her room. She quickly sat into her bed and cried her eyes off. She then fell asleep crying.

Rahul Johnson's Mansion.

"How can we be selfish Rachel?" Rahul asked. He was still crying.
"Please...Trina said that an cure can be found." Rachel said.
"You believed her! She didn't want to say that I don't have long again to live. Today or tomorrow I can die!" Rahul said.
"Don't say that brother." Rachel said.
"I don't have a choice sis. After I'm gone, I need you to explain to her." Rahul said.
"No!!" Rachel cries in her brothers shoulders, hugging him.

2 weeks later...
**************

Tina's POV.

It has been 2 weeks since I left and I've visited the doctor whom says I'm having twins. I told my grandparents that I an going to abort the babies but I couldn't. They said if I ever did that the they'd never speak to me again. So I'm keeping my babies. Today is going to be the hardest day of my life. I need to go back to their mansion to get my belongings. I've sent in my letter if resignation. Right now I'm parked outside the mansion and Trina is with me. We both came out her car and we are walking to the entrance door way.
We knocked and Rachel answered the door. Her eyes was red and puffy. She looks like she was crying day and night since I left.
"Rachel?" I said hugging her. Then she hugged Trina.
"I came for my belongings." I told her. She opened the door wider and I saw my luggage but also saw Ashley in the sofa cuddle in a ball crying her eyes off. I quickly ran to her and sat down next to her.
"Ash? Baby? What's wrong?" I asked.
"Aunty? Papa!" She said crying.
"What's wrong with papa?" I asked and looked up to see Rachel crying.
"Papa is in hospital. The doctor said he will die soon!" She said crying. I was shocked and taken back.
"What?!" I asked.
"He's been in hospital since last week!" Rachel said. I quickly got up and walked to Trina. She was lieing to me. She said that Rahul and her went on a date yesterday.
"Why did you lie to me?!" I asked shaking Trina whom was crying.
"He forced me to lie. He loves you and only you. He didn't want to hurt you." Trina said.
"Why is he in hospital? Why is he to die?" I asked.
"He has an weak heart. We've tried. I've tried  a lot. But I can't save him." Trina said. I quickly ran out the mansion and ran into Trina's car. Her keys was still in the car. I started the car and pulled off. I started remembering.

(Rahul- "Kuch Kuch Hota Hai Tina. Something happen to me.")
(Rachel-"We're on out way home.")
(Me-"Why'd she lie?")
(Rachel-"I took him to the New York's City Hospital.")
(Trina:"I'm seeing about a patient who has an weak heart. He is single parent.")
(Rahul-"I'm in love with her.")
(Trina-"I'm going to Los Angeles California for the same patient with the weak heart.")
(Me-"I'm pregnant. Rahul's baby.")
(Rachel- I'll call him.")
(Rachel-"She is pregnant with your baby.")
(Rahul-"I'm going to be a father that doesn't see his babies.")
"Trina-"You may not get to marry.")
(Ashley-"Papa is in the hospital. The doctor said that papa is gonna die.")
(Trina-"Rahul has a weak heart. He's doesn't have long to live.")
Then I remembered the night we almost kiss at the party and when I first came here. I remembered the night we had.

I have finally reach the hospital and I immediately ran straight to the receptionist.
"Hi I'm looking for Mr Rahul Johnson's ward room, please make it quick!" I said.
"Family member?" She asked.
"Yes. The father of my babies. Obviously my husband." I said and the woman hurriedly searched through her computer.
"Straight down this hall make a left. The room in the hallway straight. No right no left. Just straight. Number 10." The woman said and I ran and finally reached the room. I burst through the door and saw my life line, the love if my life, the person I love, he was lieing in a hospital bed in pain. His eyes finally met mines. The Rahul Johnson is only gonna be alive for a little bit of time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share💖

Follow me:

Wattpad: @karishma357
IG: div_yaaa_