Chapter 2

I walked inside and met grandpa sitting on the sofa watching cricket. I saw grandma in the kitchen. I sat next to grandpa to watch cricket with him. I love cricket. My favorite team is West Indies or India. But this is CPL, it's my favourite team Knightt Riders up against Tridents.
"So who's on the lead grandpa?" I asked looking at the time on the clock  above television. The time says 3:10.
"Our team! Knightt Riders!" Grandpa said excitingly.
"Really! Go Knightt Riders!!" I shouted.
"Yeah! Catch it! Catch it! Yes!!" Me and grandpa yelled as another one of Trident member is out.
"Okay can you both keep it down in here." Grandma said irritated and brought me and grandpa chocolate chip cookies and milk.
"Awe thanks grandma!" I said.
"Always be happy dear." Grandma said.
"Oh I forgot to share the good news." I said getting up making grandpa get up as well.
"What is it dear?" Grandpa asked.
"I got the job!!" I said excitedly.
"Congratulations sweetheart...oh." My grandparents congratulated me. They give me quick hugs.

2 hours later.

"Tina! Hurry up!" My sister Trina yelled banging on my bedroom door.
"I'm ready! Geez lets go." I said walking out my bedroom.
"Are you going to a party or a wedding?" My sister Trina asked jokingly.
"Ha ha very funny. Party, talk about yourself not about me." I said looking at her dress. Same like mines except strapless and blue. Her hair was curls to the bottom. She had on black heels, and blue theme make-up. I was wearing a red tight strap dress reaching half my thigh, with black heels and my hair let down. I was wearing on face powder, red lipstick, light black and red eyeshadow, black mascara and eyeliner. I also had on silver white necklace, bracelet and earrings.
"You ready?" She asked.
"Yeah, lets go." I said. We told our grandparents and Trina drive us in her new car.

30 minutes later.

"Honestly girl you look sexy. Oh look. There is my brother there in the tocksido." Rachel told me and as I looked the man's back was facing me. I couldn't see his face. Aria and Trina went to bring the drinks for us.
"Thanks for lieing." I said.
"Lieing?" She asked confused.
"I'm not beautiful Rachel. You, Aria and Trina are not me. I never even had an boyfriend, well I mean Josh was a player..." I couldn't finish.
"You are beautiful Tina. You just like to bring yourself down by saying that." Rachel told me.
"She's right you are beautiful Ms.." a male voice said, I cut him off when I turned around. I was shock.
"That's my idiotic brother Rahul." Rachel said. My mouth fell open and he was shock just as much as I were. That was Mr Johnson my new boss. He is Rachel's brother!!
"Rachel can you come for a moment?" Aria said pulling Rachel away from me.
"You! What are you doing here?" Mr Johnson asked.
"I should ask you the same thing." I replied.
"Excuse me this is my house." Mr Johnson replied.
"Oh sorry. I'm a guest. Rachel invited me." I said looking down.
"Look up." He demands. Hmm... he's a bully.
"What?"I asked. Then slow music came on.
"Want a drink?" He offered.
"Uhmmm... I'm fine." I said.
"Please it'll be a start over thing." He said and I nod yes.
"Okay." I said. And he lead me towards the drinks section.
"What do you want to drink?" He asked.
"I don't know. Something to ease stress and to learn to live and smile." I said.
"5 shots of tequila and you're good to go." He said and I looked at him as if he's crazy.
"Tina come on let's go dance!" Aria and Rachel yelled. I saw Trina dancing. I know she isn't drunk because she doesn't drink. She just like to dance.
"I'll take it." I said looking at Mr Johnson. He gave me a small one shot cup filled with tequila. I drank 3 cups one after the next and Trina, Rachel and Aria came next to me.
"Yes you go girl!" Rachel said. As I drank another one, another one, another one and one last one.
"You okay Tina?" Aria asked.
"Wooowww!!!!" I shouted and then some fast music came on. I grabbed Trina's and Rachel's hand and pushed Aria to the dance floor. I started dancing and moving. I had no idea what so ever what I'm doing. While everyone was dancing I saw Mr Johnson starring around then place like he is missing someone. He had a glass in his hand full of wine. I walked up to him and took his glass from his hands and placed it on the table. I was drifting in a way.
"Come! Dance with me!" I said pulling his arm to the dancefloor. We danced and suddenly I feel him coming closer to me.
"This is fun!! Wow!" I yelled. I then almost tripped and fell back but Mr Johnson caught me. Now I turned around and our faces was inches away from each other. We were getting closer until Rachel pulled my arm and I was dancing again.

After the party.

"I don't wanna leave! I want to dance!!" I yelled as Trina drives us home.
"Tina you're drunk. Relax and sleep. You have work in the morning. It's already 11 and you know you have to get ready for 8 meaning you wake up at 6:30 or 7:00 a.m." Trina scold me.
"I miss mum and dad." I said starting to cry.
"Oh Tina.." Trina said tapping my shoulders.

The Next Morning...

Beep!...beep!...beep!...

My stupid alarm clock keeps on beeping.
"Ughhh!!" I groaned as I get up. It's 7 a.m. My head hurts like crazy.
I got up and went inside my bathroom, brushed my teeth and took a shower. I came out and got dressed. I tied my hair in a high pony and walked down.
"Shit!" I said to myself as I watched the time. It's 7:50.
"Good morning darling. Good luck today. Here's your lunch and breakfast is ready." My grandma said.
"Thanks grandma. Has Trina left?" I asked walking into the kitchen.
"Yep. Good luck little monkey." My grandpa said patting me on my head.
"Bye and thanks." I said. I grabbed an apple and made my way out. I grabbed my car keys and purse, yes I can drive and hopped into my car.

15 minutes later.

"Shit!" I said aloud as I walked out the elevator and walked towards Mr Johnson's office. I hope he isn't in a bad mood, I'm already 10 minutes late.
I knocked his door and waited for an answer.
"Come in." He said sternly.
I opened the door and walked in. My purse bag in my left hand and coat in my right hand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share💖

~DKR

Follow me:

Wattpad: @karishma357
IG: div_yaaa_