Chapter 18

Back to the camp.
4:30 p.m.

"Mummy! Do you wanna hear about our day. We saw the mountains!" Rahul exclaim excitedly.
"Really? Well me and Raina saw the most beautiful waterfall. I took pics. Ask your sister to show them to you." Tina said as she was almost done combing her daughter's Raina hair.
"Okay. Ash!" Rahul said as he runs to his and his sister's tent.
"Mum you done yet?" Raina whined.
"Okay okay...almost...and done! Now you can go to your brother and sister. Be careful and tell me if you need anything okay?" Tina said.
"Okay mummy." Raina said.
Then suddenly Ashley and Rahul came running to the her tent.
"Mummy! Mummy!" Rahul said tired of running.
"Yes baby what's wrong?" Tina asked scared.
"Can we get ice cream please?" Ashley asked and they all gave puppy dog eyes.
"Okay okay." Tina said and they pulled her to the ice cream van. Amar was also there buying ice cream.
"Amar uncle? Hi!" Raina said.
"Hello Princesses and Prince." He replied smiling. Amar loves children if that's one thing.
"Oh my! Kids I forgot my wallet I'll be back! Stay here do not move!" Tina said and ran back to her tent for her wallet.
"Anyone else I'm about to leave." The ice cream man said.
"Where's mum?!" Rahul asked a bit angry.
"Uhm...yes..kids what flavours ice cream would you all like?" Amar asked.
"Amar uncle? Mummy is..." Ashley was cut of by Amar.
"It's okay princess...money is nothing. Now come on and what flavours would you all like?" Amar said smiling.
"Strawberry!" Raina said.
"Cookies and cream!" Rahul said.
"Vanilla!" Ashley said. The ice cream man gave the kids their ice cream.
"Also a choco..." Amar then thought about Tina and remembered how much she loves chocolate ice cream.
"Sir?" The ice cream man called.
"Oh sorry. Make it 2 chocolate ice creams please." Amar ordered and then he paid the man and took his ice cream. As the ice cream man pulled off Tina now came with her wallet.
"Okay so....where did you get that? And who paid for those?" Tina asked her kids as she walked closer to them.
"Amar uncle!" They said in unison.
"Amar?" Tina asked confused.
"Here you go Poo Poo." Amar said handing her the chocolate ice cream.
"Poo Poo?!" The kids asked in unison confusion.
"Oh! Only I'm to call mummy that. She calls me Tiger." Amar said laughing as they walked to the bridge and sits on the benches.
"Mummy? We're going to meet our friends!" Tina's kids said ran off unknowingly by accident hit Tina's ice cream and it fell.
"Crap!" Tina said her ice cream falls to the edge. She sat back down next to Amar.
"Here. I'm sure we can share." Amar said feeding her some of his ice cream.
"Thanks." She said. Then Amar took some and messed up her face in it.
"Amar!!" She yelled laughing.
"Love you too!" He said helping Tina wipe away the little fun game he started.
"Thanks Tiger." She says calmly. Then Tina took the rest of ice cream and throw it at Amar's face.
"Tina!! Oh you're gonna pay for that!" Amar says playfully hitting her arm.
"You started it!" Tina says playfully hitting him back. Then she helped wiped away the mess and once again she and Amar looked at the sunset.
"It really is beautiful." Tina says.
"Wish it would last forever." Amar whispered but Tina heard him.
"What last forever?" She asked.
"Nothing." He said. Tina then rested her head on his shoulder..
"Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, have you showed your kids the movie yet?" Amar asked.
"Yeah, well I showed Ashley, Rahul and Raina watched it but didn't quite understand fully yet." Tina said. 'Khabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham' is a Indian film that is most believe the best movie any and every single child should watch as soon as they reach 10 years or older. The movie's meaning is 'life is about loving your parents.'
'Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham' means 'Through Joy or through sorrow', we'll get through.

******

The next day.

Beep!...beep!...beep!...

"Ugh!!! Stupid alarm clock!" Tina said reaching her hands out and switching off her alarm. It was now 6 a.m.
"Another day Tina. Time to get up and greet the day." She whispered to herself and then got up and went to get ready.

5 hours later...

"Okay kids my name is Tina John...." Tina stopped in her tracks remembering Rahul's death. Amar was standing besides her. He looked at her and felt her pain and sorrow. Tina and her 3 kids face went sad. Amar saw and decided to change the mood.
"Uhm....this is the beautiful Mrs.." Amar was cut of by Raina.
"Sexy!" Raina said making everyone and herself laugh.
"Raina?!" Tina said blushing jokingly and Amar winked at her.
"Anyways I'm Mrs Tina. Today we'll be learning dancing and singing, okay?" Tina said forcing a fake smile, Amar knew she was forcing it. He felt so helpless that he couldn't do anything to help his friend, best friend in that case.
After a while they have finally set up everything for the dance practice.
"Okay let's start. Tiger come on." Tina said pulling him.
"Okay so let's start." Amar said.
"Okay so up, right left and spin. Repeat 2 times." Tina said. They continued to dance for a while.

2 hours of dancing.
"Okay one more time from the top!" Tina said. The music came on, it was an Indian dance. While dancing Rishi was watching under the shed place, a little few feet away, how Amar and Tina was smiling and having fun.
"Wish you could keep smiling like this forever dear." He whispered quietly. Tina then accidentally ran in hit someone, luckily Amar caught her before she could fall. They were both lost deeply into each other's eyes.
"Uhm...Mr.Amar can I have a word?" Rishi asked breaking them apart.
"Uh...yeah..are you okay?" Amar asked.
"Yeah. Sorry, thanks." Tina said and nervously awkward went back to the kids.
"Follow me." Rishi said and Amar followed him across the bridge and across to the lake, they sat in one of the benches. It was far from where Tina was teaching the kids.
"Yes sir?" Amar asked.
"Please call me Rishi or anything you're comfortable with." Rishi Johnson said.
"Sure, okay Rishi uncle." Amar said. Rishi turned on his side to face Amar.
"There is something I need to say well ask for that matter." Rishi said pinching under his eyes above his nose.
"Is there something wrong?" Amar asked looking at him concerned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share💖

Follow me:

Wattpad: @karishma357
IG: div_yaaa_