Chapter 17

The Next Morning.

Tina awoke and had gotten freshen up an had went to help the other adults with breakfast. After breakfast she decided to start right away with the activities.
"Hello Poo Poo." Tina heard a familiar voice behind her. Without looking she already knew who it was.. She turned around and was hugged by Amar.
"Hey Tiger." She said hugging back.
"So what are you going to do?" He asked pulling away from the hug.
"Well listen up. Okay good morning kids. I'm Mrs Tina. This is my assistant Mr Amar. We are going to do an activity, well we're going to hike today. We will make 2 teams and some of us will be on our team while the rest of you all would be in Mrs and Mr Jacks team okay?" Tina explained sweetly and all the children jumped and clap excitedly.
"Okay so you all go and get ready, water bottles and the other necessary things needed. We shall meet back in 10 minutes okay." Then all the kids ran off to their various camps.
"Amar, sorry last minute but I'll need your help with this activity. Uhmmm...is it okay?" Tina asked nervously.
"Of course my darling Poo Poo. Anything for you." He said winking at her and walking away to his tent. Tina left and went inside her tent.
After 10 minutes they walked out and reassemble in the field next to the pond.
"Okay so the following names come into my side. Uhm... Sasha, Seth, Raina, Becky, Randy, Dean, Ronda and Roman. These are my eight." Tina said.
"And John, Naomi, Bailey, Ashley, Jay, Rahul, AJ and Nikki are in my team, we shall meet back here exactly 5 p.m this evening, enjoy kids." Mrs Leena Jack's says.
They all went their various ways.
"Uhm...Ashley, Rahul? Come for one minute please." Tina said.
"Yes mom." They said as Tina stoop to meet their level.
"Take good care of each other okay?" Tina said.
"Yes mom." They said in unison.
"Be careful and don't stray from the group. And..." Tina was cut off by Ashley and Rahul.
"Mom, take a chill pill!" They said laughing moving their hands jokingly.
"Okay bye. See you later." Tina said hugging them and giving them quick kissed on their cheeks. After they left Amar and Tina was at the back of the team.
"Okay guys I'm Mr. Jackie, your guide. So you all follow me." He said sweetly and they were all off.
"Hey Poo Poo remember the last time we had an hike? It was fun!" Amar said starting an conversation.
"Yeah. It was. I really wish I could bring back those days." Tina said and turned to look at Amar.
"Tina the past don't only have good fun memories. It has painful and regretful ones to." Amar said and walked up forward past Tina. Tina was confused, the only time Amar would call all her Tina is if he was really really serious or angry about something.

Mr and Mrs Jack's team.

"Ash sis, do you know exactly where we're going?" Rahul asked his sister Ashley.
"No idea, but relax it's an hike. You know just look around an take in the fresh air if nature." Ashley explained.
"If you say so." Rahul replied and they kept on walking.

Tina's and Amar's team.

"Okay kids and people, water break, 5 minutes." Mr Jackie said and everyone sat down under the tree and drank their water. Amar was sitting next to Tina.
"What's wrong Amar?" Tina asked looking at him as he drink his water. He then stopped and looked at Tina.
"What do you mean?" Amar asked innocently.
"You know what I mean." Tina said.
"Hm..." Amar was cut of by Mr Jackie calling the group together.
"Okay time to get back on track." Mr Jack said and everyone gathered around. They all started back walking towards the end of the hike.
They walked for another hour in complete silence until Tina broke the silence.
"So aren't you gonna tell me?" Tina asked Amar.
"Tell you what?" Amar asked.
"What you wished for! Last night!" She shout whispered.
"I rather not." He replied and walked forward but Tina grabbed his arm and pulled him back.
"What's wrong?" He asked. Tina waited for the rest of the team to walk further before she finally spoke.
"I should be asking you the same thing?" Tina said a bit nervously scared and angry.
"What?" He asked confused.
"You know what I mean Amar! You are not the same. I feel as if I'm best friends with a new Amar. Please do me an favor and bring back my Tiger." Tina said and walked away to meet up with the rest.
"I said it once and yet again, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai Tina, you wouldn't understand." Amar said to himself and walked to catch up the rest.
After about another 2 hours of complete silence between Amar and Tina the group have finally reach their destination.
"Okay everyone we've finally reach our destination." Mr Jackie said.
Everyone was so frozen. The was breathtaking.
They were standing on rocks and there is an waterfall opposite from them, with butterflies of all kinds and sweet small blue, black, yellow and whites birds. There was also an rainbow right above the waterfall. Tina laughed happily and unknowingly she was holding Amar's hand.
"This place is really incredible." Amar said and everyone awed.
"Wow!" Was all Tina could say. She took out her phone and took some pictures of the place and herself by the place.
"Tiger. Come on ya. Take a picture with me?" Tina asked. Amar nodded and came to take a picture with her.
"Ready? Cheese!!" She said playfully and snapped the picture with her and Amar facing the waterfall. She then put away her phone and she and Amar looked back at the waterfall.
"Okay kids follow me." Mr Jackie said. Amar and Tina just looked at the waterfall not taking their eyes of it.
"This place feels so magical. Like it is a miracle place." Tina said as she rest her head on Amar's shoulder. He didn't mind at all.
"I love this place. Wish I could just jump in the water!" Tina squeal making Amar laugh.
They spent a little while again by the waterfall until it was time head back.
"Mummy! This place is amazing!" Raina said excitedly and Tina bent down on her knees and hugged her daughter.
"It is princess." Tina said.After they gathered everything they were ready to leave. Amar being the fun one, lifted Raina and put her on his back and her hands over his shoulders playfully. Tina took a few pics and laughed along.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share💖

~DKR

Follow me:

Wattpad: @karishma357
IG: div_yaaa_