Chapter 6

After a little bit again we've finally reached at Ashley's school. I came out and then Rahul came out.
"Papa!" I turned around to hear Ashley screaming excitedly as she ran into her father's arms. Rahul lifted her and spun her around. I smiled at how the both of them are smiling and laughing. I walked to their side and Ashley saw me, she got more excited.
"Mrs Carter!" She said excitedly in her father arms.
"Not Mrs Carter, call me Ti.." I was cut off by Rahul.
"Aunty. If that's okay?" Rahul asked.
"Off course. Aunty Tina or aunty or Tina." I told her.
"Okay aunty. Can we go to the park?" Ashley asked.
"Off course princess." Rahul said.
Rahul put Ashley down and I went and put her in the back seat. I then went around and sat in the passenger seat. Rahul of course is driving.
"So how was school today Ash?" I asked sweetly putting on my seatbelt.
"It was fun. I got A+ in my spellings. I'll show you when we go home." She said excitedly.
"Really thats amazing baby. Keep up the good work. If you need any help with any work come straight to me. I'll help you." I said and Rahul smiled at mines and Ashley's little conversation.
Soon we've arrived at a park. It's the Central Park Play I used to love to come here when I little with my dad and mum. Trina would always study when we come and I would always go in the swings.
We came out and Ashley immediately ran into the sand pit and started building some kind of thing.
The time was already 4:30 so hardly people are here since it's a week day. Me and Rahul sat on the benches and watch Ashley play.
Tears started falling from my eyes as I remembered my childhood fun.
Rahul surprisingly wiped my tears with his hand.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"Nothing I'm fine." I lied.
"I may not have known you long but long enough to say you're lieing." He told me. I sighed.
"Childhood memories. My parents uses to bring me and Trina here every Sunday afternoon. Trina would always bring her books to study while I go on the slides, swings and sand pit. Mum and dad would always sit on this bench and bring us ice cream. Me and Trina used to mess each other's faces with it and then mum and dad would gave us their ice creams." I said laughing a bit.
"I have an idea. Can you stay with Ashley I'll be right back." He said and walked away. I wonder where he is going?
"Aunty where is papa?" Ashley asked.
"He's..I have no idea. He'll be coming back soon." I told her. She came and sat on my lap.
"So wanna see what I built?" She asked me.
"Sure." I said and we got up and she pulled me down to the sand pit. It was beautiful. She built an sandcastle with 3 people. Well it looks like people statue.
"Ash what's this baby?" I asked.
"Oh. That's my family. Me, papa and..." She was feeling sad. I can tell.
"Your mum?" I ask.
"No she isn't alive, it was supposed to be a mum." She said.
"Then who is it?" I asked and she raised her shoulder.
"That's aunty." Rahul said from behind us.
"Yes! That's you aunty." She said excitedly.
"So who wants ice cream?" Rahul asked holding up 3 cones. We all went and sat on the bench. It was now 6 p.m.
"Chocolate chip! My favorite!" I said like an little child.
"Me 2!" Ashley said and we all laughed. Watching Rahul smile and laugh it's so great to see. After that story he told me.
"This is the last 3 so we're very lucky to have it." Rahul said. Ashley got up and ran to the sand pit again. But as she got up she accidentally hit my ice cream and it fell.
"Oh." I said. Luckily it fell on the floor.
Then Rahul offered me his ice cream.
"We can share if you want." He said and then I taste it and did he. We looked like an couple doing this.
After another half hour of just sitting talking, laughing and watching Ashley play it was time to leave. Ashley came up to us. It's now 6:30.
"So ready to go home?" Rahul asked.
"Yep!" Ashley said and ran inside the car. Me and Rahul went into the car and soon later we were home.
We all went and freshen up and showered brushed out teeth after dinner and by all that time it's now 8p.m.
"Time for bed princess." Rahul said and me covered Ashley and kissed her goodnight and Rahul did the same.
"Good night." Ashley said.
"Good night baby." I told her. We walked out and switch off her lights.
"Well see you tomorrow then." I told Rahul.
"Yeah." He said.
"Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. Do you know what it means?" I asked playfully remembering the movie.
"I do. Goodnight." He said and I walked away but I heard what he lastly whispered.
"Kuch Kuch Hota Hai Tina. Something happen to me." He said and I thought I was hearing things but I wasn't.
I walked into my room and decided I'll text the group, gang as we like to call it.

Tina(myself)- me, Trina- Tri,
Aria- Ria, Rachel- Rae.

Me:" Hey girls anyone awake?"
Tri:" Hey sis wats up?"
Ria:" Well its about time😤😂"
Me:" Where iz Rae?🤔"
Rae:" Rite here bbg😉"
Me:" 😘🙈"
Rae:" Awe..lolzzz😂😂"
Tri:" Sooo...how's wrk goin? How's Mr Idiot?😂"
Me:" He's nt an idiot az i thought. He's a gud angel😉"
Ria:" Someone got a crush awe😹"
Rae:"🙄😂😂...dat waz fast😂"
Tri:" Ooouuuhh😂😂😻🙈"
Me:" GUYS!!😡"
Ria:" Sry😂"
Tri:" Yup sorry😂"
Rae:" Yeah sry bbg😂 gud nite guys I'm out✌"
Tri:" Me 2✌"
Ria:" Yep me 2✌"
Me:" ✌nite nite✌"

They are the best.I put away my phone and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share💖

Follow me:

Wattpad: @karishma357
IG: div_yaaa_