Chapter 12

Tina's POV.

Beep!...beep!...beep!...

I woke up early this morning, I don't know why but today I feel different like there is a special someone coming to me. The feeling I got when I first fell in love with Rahul. No one and I mean no one is going to take his place.
Right now I'm outside my room in the little porch place leaning on the banister taking in the morning air. I took one more deep breath and exhaled slowly. I then went into Ashley's room.
I knocked and finally was answered by an sleepy head.
"Come in....ugh!!" She groaned lazily. I opened the door and walked in.
"Good morning starshine. Time to get up and get ready for the summer camp, we're leaving approximately 1 hour or less." I said and she nodded lazily. Since they're in summer vacation I thought that summer camp would be great to go. We're leaving today though.
"Okay... breakfast in 30 minutes." I said and walked out of her room and went into Rahul's room which was empty. He is already up. I'm guessing he's watching television.
"Raina sweety, are you finish readying?" I asked walking into her room.
"Yes mom. Lisa aunty carried our bags down already." She replied. She is so adorable.
"Okay poo bear, let's go down for breakfast." I smiled and walked down to the kitchen to make breakfast. There is maids yes, but I prefer to make breakfast with my own 2 hands for my kids. Also on special holidays I make all breakfast, lunch and dinner.

30 minutes later...

Author's POV.

"Good morning dear." Rahul's dad Rishi came into the dining room. Tina also make breakfast for him and lunch an dinner when she cooks.
"Good morning dad." Tina replied with a huge smile. 'I don't know why but I am really happy today.' She said to herself.
"Someone seems excited today." Rishi said sitting down.
"Yeah, I don't know why papa but I'm feeling very happy today." Tina said sitting down also to him.
"You know that feeling only comes to special people." Rishi told Tina whom looked up at him.
Soon after all 3 kids came and sat around the dining table. After dinner they walked outside and waited in the porch.
"Driver get the car. The summer camp is in 1 hour." Tina ordered. The driver did as he was told.
"Mum I miss daddy." Raina said suddenly.
"I know sweetie. I miss him too. How suddenly you just said that Raina?" Tina asked her daughter.
"I think that we may have everything except the most important one." Ashley explained.
"What is it?" Tina asked.
"Happiness." Ashley said.
"Yes mum, sister is right. We don't have happiness anymore or we didn't have it in the first place. Did we mum?" Rahul said. Tears was starting to weld up on Tina's eyes.
"I..I.. can't answer your question." Is all Tina could think of that she can reply with.
"When is happiness going to come back to us mom? Will it ever come back?" Ashley asked causing Tina to tear up more.
"There is happiness." Tina couldn't think of another response.
"No Tina, dear. Their isn't happiness anymore. When Rahul was alive, before he had lost Ashley's mother, this house couldn't be more happier. It has so much happiness that it was never lonely. She filled in being Rahul's late mother as well in those times. She died after giving birth to Ashley. That cause Rahul pain. Then he met you, someone who was the angel needed at the time. You did your part and filled in the missing piece and for a little moment at least bought back happiness. Then Rahul he's gone, he hasn't even seen his twins. The happiness is gone once more." Rishi Johnson, Tina's children grandfather said. Tina was a bit shock.
"Papa? What are you saying?" Tina asked.
"The truth dear and kids you would be happy to know that their is an angel who is going to come and bring back the missing happiness, just like everytime." Rishi said and they all smiled lightly.

Unknown person that is coming to New York..

"Almost there." He said to himself as he stands on the edge of the ship carry him to New York, he stood their and opened his arms wide as if hugging the air.

Johnson's Mansion.

(Still on the porch.)

"When is our angel going to come?" Raina asked.
"He will soon and soon you'll see that we will have more than enough happiness." Rishi said.

Unknown person on the ship.

"New York City." He breath out. His arms still open wide.

Johnson's Mansion, porch.

"He will come and wipe away every little sadness there is. There is only going to be happiness." Rishi said and they all smiled and cried.

Unknown person POV.

"Finally, I'm here." I said to myself as I stepped out of the ship and spreading my arms out wide inhaling deeply and exhaling slowly..oh by the way, my name is Amar. I came to New York for an meeting with the Johnson's business development. My dad couldn't make it today for the meeting so he's coming in a few days. My dad's company is Kapoor's business development.
I'm actually single, 29 years old. I graduated years ago in a university in this same city state, New York. I also had a very special friend...I miss her so much. She was my best friend since elementary school. But I had to leave here and go back to India. So I left her. I will never forget her. I'm sure she's married now, she's probably got about what 3 kids or more who knows. I wonder if she is even here still?
"Amar?" My mother called.
"Yes mum." I replied hugging her.
"You okay dear?" She asked. I stopped hugging her and faced her.
"Always mom." I lied. I miss her, my Poo Poo a lot. She is my best friend whom I love a lot, not only as a friend but more.
"Lie. I'm your mother, you can't lie to me. I know like always, ever since, you left you've missed her. I know you love her." My mom said. She knows exactly whom I miss. My best friend, Poo Poo.
"No I don't. Let's just go." I said and walked to the car. My mom signed and came in also.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share💖

Warrior Pwencess Karishma💖

A/N

Oh yeah, I'll go back into the past about the history of Amar and his friend. But as soon as he meets her. Poo Poo. The chapter after the next one.
-Can anyone guess who that might be?
-It's an easy answer. You'll find the answer for this next chapter...

Follow me:

Wattpad: @karishma357
IG: div_yaaa_