Chapter 5

Author's POV.

Mr Rahul Johnson was feeling terrible at yelling at his sister. After Tina left he walked out her office and realised that she dropped something a necklace. It's a hear shale pendant.
He put it in his pocket and walked into his office. He sat and thought to himself.
'Tina! Tina! Tina! Why can't I forget her! No! I'll feel better if I apologize to Rachel. She's my sister and hopefully she should understand.' He thought and got up his seat and walked into his sister's office the floor below his. He is standing right outside and heard crying.
He knocked.
"Come in!" A sad Rachel replied. He walked in and met his sister on the floor to the side of her table holding a photograph crying. She quickly stood up.
"Sorry I...I..will get back to...work." Rachel said looking down. Through her glasses you can see her eyes filled with tears.
"Hey sis. I'm sorry about earlier. I was just...like always. Being a total idiotic brother." He said and Rachel looked up shock. She wishes that she is hearing right and she is.
"Its okay. I wasn't upset about that. I just miss mum. And I'm worried about dad." She says.
"Dad is fine. He'll be returning next month from Japan." Mr Johnson said walking closer to his baby sister.
"Do me a favor and bring Tina back. She's the one brother, she is the one. She is our angel that is going to bring back happiness. The happiness that was once there." She said crying on her brothers shoulders as he hugged her.
"I'll try." Was all he said.
"Yes you will not try, she can restore us. Just like she has done today. Tina is our angel. Bring her home brother before its to late."
"I will. I will also have to move on. Ashley needs a mother figure and she fits it." Rahul said to his sister.

*********

After Tina had left she went straight for her home back to her grandparents. She decided to go for her luggage and stuffs later when Trina arrives. Her grandparents were in some morning session with the doctors so she was all alone.
She went to her room and changed her clothes. She left back some spare clothes in case of times like this. She changed into a normal strap t-shirt and short pants. She just sat on the sofa until her grandparents came back home for her to explain.
She was watching some TV show until she heard a knock. It can't be her grandparents because one they wouldn't knock and two they won't be back until 2 hours again and Trina would be there until late 6 pm or so. She switch off the television and walked towards the door.
She opened it and it was the last person she ever wanted to see. Mr Johnson.
"Can I help you?" She asked without a care.
"Yeah can I come in? Thank you." Mr Johnson said and just pushed his way through the door and walked in.
"Do you mind?" Tina asked closing the door.
"You're home alone?" He asked.
"Yes and quickly can you say what do you want and make your way Mr Johnson." Tina replied. Mr Johnson turned back to face her. He walked up closer to her placed his finger onto her lips.
"Shhh.... let me talk." He said and remove his finger from her lip.
"Speak." Tina said.
"I'm sorry. Also I've apologize to your friend uhmmm...Rachel. She wants you back. Not only her. Me to." He said that shock her. The mean guy apologizes and says something sweet to her, was all she could think of.
"Seriously. I've just changed." Tina said smiling and making Mr Johnson, well Rahul laughed.
"So if not for my sake, can you do it for Ashley's?" He asked.
"Okay." Tina said. She was about to walk away when Mr Johnson grabbed her wrist.
"Anything else?" Tina asked.
"Yeah tell me something." Mr Johnson said.
"Tell you what?" Tina asked nervous.
"Hmm...nothing. Forget it." He said and smiled then let go Tina's arm. She ran back upstairs and got back dress.

Few hours later.

Tina's POV.

It was now 2:30 p.m. Time to pick up Ashley from school. After I've changed me and Mr Johnson well Rahul went for to each lunch in some fancy restaurant of his and then some paparazzi and cameras started flashing as we left the restaurant. We immediately went to his car and now we're in our way to pick up Ashley.
"If you don't mind, can I turn on the radio?" I asked him just in case.
"Sure." He said.
I turned on his radio and my favorite song was on. (Titanium Sia ft David Guetta.) I love this song so much I started sing and moving around the drivers seat while Rahul just secretly smiled at me.
Oh did I mention that Rahul is driving? Oops..well he is. He says he only drives when he feels to. He is so cute. With those beautiful brown eyes and black hair. He also has great cheekbones and I'm guessing a 6 packs. He was Rachel's complexion. I didn't realise that I was smiling a lot looking at him.
"What's so funny? Something on me?" He asked.
"Nope. Why don't you smile? I mean you look amazing when you do. Like this morning for example when you were with Ashley." I told him out if no where. His expression changed to a kind of sad mode.
"I've lost a lot Tina. I lost my mother when I was 12. My dad took care of me and Rachel. But he is in Japan now. He'll return next month. Then I lost my wife when she gave birth to Ashley. The doctor said she had complication during her pregnancy and either her or the baby can survive. She chose her baby. She knew how happy and how much I wanted this baby, Ashley. Not only have I lost my mother and wife but...I also lost how to smile, laugh, being nice and having fun." He said with tears welling up in his eyes.
"Sorry. I know how you feel. A boy name Josh, he was my first and last love. But he was a player. He cheated on me and I've loved him so much and...I've lost how to love and have fun again." I said tears falling from my eyes.
"If I'd known you by that time I'd punch him in the face. Anyways, he is stupid idiot insane person to leave and cheat on someone like you." Rahul said and I laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment & share💖

Follow me:

Wattpad: @karishma357
IG: div_yaaa_