AUTHORS NOTE

Quick addendum to the original note: For questions about the sequel and what comes next, please check out my FAQ Page--which is posted at the end of this book. Thank you!

Just wanted to say thanks so much to all the readers that stuck with this book--especially those who have been here from my very first days on Wattpad--KamariSAS and -Shayla- come to mind--you guys are the best--but all my other readers as well!! I have loved every single comment I've ever received.

Also, a very special thanks to my very first reader and most devoted fan, my sister, Shawn--who read this book and loved it way back in it's first incarnation where I was still bumblling along learning how to write. She has read every word I've written, and I have no idea if she knows how much her support and encouragement have meant to me, so this seemed like a good place to tell her. Thank you so much, Shawn--Whether or not I ever manage to get published, please know that your love of my stories is a big part of the reason I refuse to give up on this dream. I LOVE YOU!!!

This is a book that sat on my computer for a long time, that I wasn't sure if anyone would ever read, so it was amazing to be able to get feedback on Jess and Cacee and see people get excited about their story.

Obviously the book leaves a lot of questions unanswered...but that is what sequels are for, right? This book was always intended to be the first in a trilogy--or more. I have this whole insane plot in my head, so we'll see where it goes. And yes--I am working on the sequel...but it is a long way from being done, so please be patient with me.

So...that's it for now. I hope you enjoyed getting to know Jess and Cacee and I hope you stick with me as I continue my writing journey. :)