IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ :)

Hi guys!!

So, I just want to remind you that the Wattpad Summer Block Party is coming up and I will be Featured on July 15th for the day--so be sure to stop by to check out my post--especially if you are interested in reading an exclusive interview with Jess that takes place between the events of Skipping Time and Chasing Time! Plus I put lots of other fun stuff in my posts for you guys, so I really hope you check it out.

Plus keep in mind that ALL the authors participating have really neat posts going up. There will be lots of opportunities to find new stories or get exclusive information on your favorite authors! So be sure to stop by every day in July!

Also--I'm taking place in the summer block party giveaway!! Personally, I think the main prize I'm offering is super cool. You guys probably all remember The Hollow (the painting that was featured throughout the story Skipping Time) As you might recall, in the book Jess and Cacee first see the painting of the enchanted glade in the museum. It's presented as a real painting but, of course, it's not. Or at least it wasn't until now!! I thought it would be really neat to hire an artist to actually create The Hollow. So that's what I am giving away to one of my awesome readers--an autographed print of The Hollow!

I will also be giving away a first page critique and a chapter dedication! So that's three prizes. And you don't even have to wait for July 15th to enter!! The Rafflecopter is up and running, here is the link: https://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/27854a7947/

(not sure if it will work here, if it doesn't I will leave it in the comments!)

Also, be sure to let me know what you think of my new cover! Talk to you guys soon...hope you are all having an awesome summer!