Chapeter 1

"Mac you need to get ready!" Jamie yelled at me.

"I am ready dummy." I yelled back at her.

"You are wearing sweats to the biggest boy band concert in the world?"

"Yes, Jamie I am." I told her in a frustrated tone.

"No you cant. What if they notice you. What if they want to meet us. What if-" She panics but i cut her off.

"Jamie why would they want to meet me? I don't even like On Division."

"Direction!" She glares at me.

"What about directions? I thought you printed them out?"

"No dummy the band is called One Direction not On Division."

"Like I said mate I don't like them, I don't even no their names, and i don't care to know them. I'm not going."

"Yes you are and you are going to look nice. I will not be seen with you in sweats."

"Fine." I can't argue with her. She will make me. This is why i hate Fan Girls. They are to obsessive.

She finds a white crop top and red booty shorts and hands them to me.

"Never in a million years Jamie."

"Just put it on. I want to see it on you."

" You are wearing the same thing! I don't need to see it."

"Put it on or i will scream."

Oh no she didn't! I rush into my room and throw the clothes on. I cant stand her screams. They are to loud and way high pitched. Last time she screamed was 4 months ago when she bought 2 tickets to On Division. Lets just say that i had to buy a new computer and a new table. Yes she cracked the screen in my computer and shattered the glass table that the computer was on.

I come back out there and she looks at me head to toe.

"Gorgeous Mac," She says. "Now you need make up."

"Ugh." I moan at her.

"Lets just get this over with." She rolls her eyes and grabs her make up bag.

About 20 min later and a make up covered face we are in the car. She puts on some random music that sounds like a girl singing but she insists that is a guy named Louis. I have no clue who that is but he obviously hasn't hit puberty yet.

Of course we were in the car for 4 hours. She just had to get the tickets in St. Louis. All she did was sing to songs which i am sure she will hear them tonight. I was on twitter scrolling through my tweets. I tweeted.

'In the car on the way to a On Division concert. This will be the worst night of my life. I hate them.'

About 10 minutes later, my notifications are blown up with hate comments.

'It is One Direction! You are to stupid to get that through your thick skull!"

'I wish i was in the car right now with you so i can punch you in the face!'

'I hope you get in a car crash!'

Like i said, fan girls are obsessive. It isn't like they are going to meet them. I bet they idiots don't even like their fans. They care about the money and fame.

Finally we cross the Mississippi River. I see the arch, it was so pretty!

"Jamie instead of going to a On Division concert can we go on the arch!" I say giddily.

"Mac how many time am i going to have to correct you! It is One Direction, and no we can go on the arch afterwards!"

"But the arch will be closed!"

"Then we will go on it tomorrow."

We pass the arch, me being me i am looking at it in awe. I knew since that we would be in St. Louis that i would get to do more research on the city. I looked up cool things in St. Louis and it popped up the arch. Once i saw it i was blown away. Not literally but metaphorically. I saw a video of someone in the arch, i knew i wanted to go in it when i saw that video. I looked up the times it open and closed.

Monday - Friday: 10am - 7pm

Saturday: 9:30am - 10pm

Sundays: CLOSED

It wasn't Saturday though. It was Wednesday, August 27, 2014.

By the time we got our hotel it was nearly 5:45pm. We tried checked in and get passed the screaming girls in the lobby.

"Omg Mac!" Jamie loudly whispered.

"What is it now?"

"Can you hold me up please?"

"Why Jam-" I grab her just in time when she passed out.

---------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey Guys! I hoped you enjoyed my first chapter of Forced! Mac has red hair and Jamie has a dirty blonde hair. The cover is them!