Chapter 26 "Reject Me? I'll Reject You" LAST CHAPTER

(A/N GUYS, I AM ABSOLUTELY SORRY FOR THE REALLY LATE UPDATE! this hardly happens but that alright coz this is the LAST CHAPTER of the book!! it's mostly about Emmaline and Ethan. I'm sorry for this horribly and randomly written chapter)

Emmaline's POV

I sighed. "We should go to the beach."

"Do you want to?" Ethan asked. "We could go there now if you really want to."

"Let's go tomorrow and stay there for a few days." I said. I could tell that he was taking what I said differently because he started ginning like an idiot.

"Ok. We can stay in the beach alone for the next few days then. I'll book a ticket to Bora Bora for tomorrow now." Ethan added, smiling happily while backing away to the pack house.

I smiled at him as I continued walking in the woods. I zoned out and didn't realise that I was already out the barrier of my secret paradise. Ducking inside the camouflaged cave entrance, I saw my beautiful, colourful paradise. Everything was still left there, untouched.

I don't know why but the plants in here never died, they were all about 1000 years old! I think there's some kind of magic in this place. This place did seem quite magical..

Watching the peaceful scenery was very soothing and calming. I sat on the shore of the pond, dipping my feet in the water and splashing around a bit.

Suddenly I heard footsteps coming closer. I turned around and saw Ethan..? What is he doing here? How did he find the entrance? Did he always know about this place? So much questions were filling my head that I didn't notice him sitting next to me and admiring the view.

"It's a beautiful place." Ethan stated.

"Did you always know about this place?" I asked.

"Yeah. My parents gave it to me and I gave it to you."

"What? My parents gave it to me."

"I told them about it."

"So.."

"I always knew you were my mate. This place.. I met the Moon Goddess and she told me that you were my mate but I forgot everything once I left this place."

"How did you remember?"

"I don't know.. I just remembered now."

"Ok.." I said, not knowing what else to say.

"Let's go pack up." He said, standing up and taking my hand.

As we walked back, I had this jumpy feeling inside. Ethan looked at me weirdly and I simply said, "I'm feeling excited." He smiled brightly at me and started to lean forward when I blocked his face with my hand, saying, "Nope!"

"Stop it!" Ethan said, pushing my hand away.

I smiled sweetly at him and ran away. Hearing his loud footsteps behind me made me run faster. So, before I knew it, I was back in the pack house.

Ethan soon came out from the woods, looking annoyed. "Let's go pack." I said, turning around towards the pack house.

~~~~

"Please put your seatbelt on, we will be landing shortly." A woman with a monotone voice said through the speakers.

Ethan stood up but I pulled him back down on his seat. "Didn't you hear her? Sit down!" I commanded.

"But I need to pee!" He whined, causing people to look towards him weirdly. A slut even had the guts to lick her lips and wink at him when he looked at her. I gave her a death glare and looked at Ethan again. He grinned smugly.