Chapter 18 Second Chance? Yeah, Right

(A/N hope you like it! This chapter is mostly conversations.. But it's a filler chapter.)

Emmaline's POV

"So, where are you taking me, Mr. Blackmailer?" I asked Ethan.

"It's a secret." He said for the sixth time.

"I hate surprises." I grumbled, slumping back to my seat. We've been on the car for nearly an hour now. If you're wondering how I got in the car, let's just say he freaking kidnaped me, threatened me and blackmailed me.. And also dragged me with Blake pushing me into the car. That little... I think he's just doing it to get rid of me.

After an hour and a half has passed, we arrived. I looked at my surrounding and found trees and bushes. That's it.

"We're in the middle of nowhere!?" I yelled.

"So no one will disturb us." He answered as if it's nothing.

'HELP!!! ETHAN IS RAPING ME!!' I mind linked Blake.

'WHAT!? WHERE ARE YOU!?' He answered quickly.

'IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE!!!!' I screamed in my head.

'HAHAHAHAHA!!' He laughed.. He freaking laughed!?!?

'YOU B*TCH!! HOW COULD YOU LAUGH AT A TIME LIKE THIS!?'

'He actually isn't. Am I right?' He chuckled.

I stayed silent and he laughed. 'Well, he was going to!'

'Right.' He said before blocking me out. That idiot.

"Hello? Am I talking to a wall?" Ethan asked, waving his hand infrot of my face and I slapped it away, glaring at him. "Woah, fistey, I like it."

"We are in the middle of nowhere. Where am I going to sleep?"

"There's a cabin behind the trees."

I rolled my eyes and walked to the left.

"That's the wrong way!" He called out. I turned around and found him going to the opposite direction so I stormed towards him.

~~~~

"Where are we!?" I asked after we've walked for about 15 minutes.

"I have no idea to be honest." Ethan smirked.

"Well I'm glad I brought my lighter so I could eat you whenever I feel hungry."

"Don't worry, I brought a lot of food."

My stomach growled and I got my lighter from my pocket, lighting it and pointing it at Ethan.

"Woah. Please tell me you're kidding."

"Nope." I laughed maniacally as I walked towards him, still holding my lighter. "Now, what should I eat first?"

"Um.. You're scaring me, you know that, right?" He said nervously, moving backwards until his back hit wood. I looked up and found a little wooden cabin.

"Well, looks like we're here!" I cheerfully said. He probably thinks I'm bipolar now. Lol, oh well. Who cares about what he thinks.

'Me?' Rain said.

'Oh, hi, Rain. Long time no chat!' I said. She hasn't talked to me since I had that stupid heat.

'Yeah. Give him a chance, Emmaline.'

'Second chance? Yeah, right. What happened to the cocky, b*tchy, revenge seeker, Rain?'

'Well, I've changed.'

'I can see that.'

'Whatever. You better forgive him. He's our mate.'

'Who rejected us.'

'But now wants us back.'

'Only because we are now hot and strong.'

'Maybe the guy has changed and has realized his mistakes.'

'Maybe? You're not even sure-' I got cut off by Ethan.

"Hey, you ok?" He asked.

"Well, I don't know. What would you feel if a guy who rejected you freaking kidnaped you and made you stay in a small cabin in the middle of nowhere with him?" I said sarcastically.

"I would feel happy because maybe the guy who rejected you wants you back and besides you're both mates."

"Maybe the girl thinks that he only want her back because she's stronger, her wolf is rare and she's hot."

"Maybe he realized his mistakes when she ran away and he made a big search party for her for months but never found her. What do you think he feels?"

"You did..?" I asked, shocked.

"Yes." He sighed, running his hands on his hair. "Will you please give me a second chance?"

"Second chance? Yeah, right. You have to earn me." I said stubbornly.

"Stop playing hard to get."

"I'm not playing. I am hard to get. It took Blake months to make me his girlfriend." I added and he growled, his forest green eyes turning a shade darker each second.

"You. Are. Mine."

"I'm not an object that you can own, Ethan." I said calmly. "I was never yours in the first place."

"Yes you are. You're my mate."

"Really? Last time I checked, you rejected me." I said, getting angry. "And now you want me back?"

"I lost my other half for two years. TWO F*CKING YEARS! I actually regret everything I did. I only rejected you because I was thinking about the pack. I didn't want an omega as their Luna."

"So you mated and marked Chloe? That stupid slut I used to call my sister who can't even defend herself? You could've done better, Ethan."

He growled, his eyes were now black as he pushed me on the bed and went on top of me. Oh God, help me..