Chapter 8 New School, New People

(A/N THREE UPDATES IN A DAY, WOO!!! PS I tried making this chapter long)

Emmaline's POV

I woke up to the sound of my door banging, loudly and people screaming in the other side of the door.

I groaned and opened the door, there I saw Blake and Annalise, looking annoyed.

"Finally! Come on, hurry up and get changed, we have school!" Anna said.

"Already? Can't I just go the next day?" I said, crankily.

"No. School is important and you have about a weeks worth of school to catch up on." Blake said firmly.

"But I'm already smart and in my old school, I'm a year ahead of everyone my age!" I argued.

"I don't care. Education is important in this pack. You're going to school and that final." Blake said.

"Meany." I stick my tongue out at him and closed the door to get changed.

A minute later, I finished and got out. Blake and I drove to school together. When we got there, a lot of people I don't know looked at me. Suddenly I had a question I just had to ask Blake. "Are you like a player in this school?"

"What! No! Of course not! Why?" Blake replied.

"Because my mate was one." Thank the Moon Goddess this was an all werewolf school because I might have said that a little bit too loud.

"It's ok. Everything will be alright." Blake said, trying to comfort me. "Come on, let's go to the office and get your timetable and locker number."

"Ok."

We walked there and when we went inside, I saw a middle aged woman with glasses sitting on her chair, busy typing something on the computer. Blake cleared his throat and she noticed us. "Oh hi! Sorry, I was busy. You must be Emmaline Jones?"

I smiled kindly to her. "Yes, I am."

She looked around, found a piece of paper and gave them to me. I looked at it and there, it had my timetable and locker number.

"I believe Blake here will show you around." The woman said, looking at me then to Blake.

"Of course." Blake said and we both walked out of the office. I continued to read my timetable. It said:

1st period - Art (Music/Drama/Art)

2nd period - History

3rd period - Maths

4th period - Technology (Foods/Digital/Materials)

5th period - Science

6th period - English

7th period - Physical Education

Locker number: 136

Blake looked over my shoulder and said, "Hey our lockers are next to each other and I've got 1st, 2nd, 4th and 5th period with you."

"Oh cool. Did you do something about my timetable and locker number?" I asked suspiciously.

He rubbed the back of his neck. "Well.."

RING!

The bell rang for 1st period.

"Well, gotta go!" Blake said, about to run off.

"Wait! We've got 1st period together, remember?"

"Oh, right." He said, looking sheepish. Funny, how can a werewolf look like a sheep, I wonder?