Chapter 17 That Awkward Moment

(A/N hi! IM SOOOOOO SORRY FOR THE REALLY LATE UPDATE!! I was busy with school and stuff...)

Emmaline's POV

I looked around mine and Annalise's closet and found nothing spectacular I could wear today to show off to Blake. So I just wore a denim short, a black tank top and ankle boots.

"Hey, Annalise, you wanna go to a place you really love?" I asked suspiciously.

"Yes!" She yelled. "LET'S GO SHOPPING!!!"

"Yup." I said simply and let her drag me to her car.

"So, what are you planning to buy?"

"Clothes."

"Can you make that more specific?"

"Skirts, Shorts, Dresses."

"Cool."

We finally arrived and after 4 stores and 13 paper bags, we met people our age.

"Umm, excuse me, do you by any chance know where Forever 21 is?". A girl with brown hair asked.

"Oh, we were just about to go there next. Want to come with us?" Annalise asked kindly.

"Sure." Another girl with green eyes that seems to change every now and then said.

"So, what're your names?" I asked.

"I'm Megan and this is Tiane." The girl with brown hair said, pointing to the other girl.

"Nice to meet you." Annalise smiled.

"Are you guys new here?" I asked as politely as I could.

"Yeah. We arrived just a few weeks ago, I think." Tiane said.

"That's cool. Nice eyes by the way." Annalise complemented.

"Yeah. It's so cool." I agreed.

"Thanks. They change colors once in a while." Tiane said shyly, looking at the ground.

"We noticed." I said.

"We're here!" Megan announced when we were just outside the shop.

"What're you guys gonna buy?" Annalise and I asked.

"Clothes." They said simply. I love them already.

"More specific?" Annalise said, irritated.

"Probably dresses and girly stuff. It depends." Tiane said, mocking a girly girl's voice, flipping her hair.

I laughed. I bet we're gonna be best friends.

"Like, oh my gosh. You're gonna look so hot!" Megan said.

"I love you guys already!" I yelled, hugging them both.

"Hey, I have a question. Are you guys werewolves?" Tiane and Megan asked, whispering.

"Yes! Are you?" Me and Annalise yelled.

"Yeah. Duh. Have you guys found your mate yet?" Megan asked.

"Nope." I lied "I bet he's hot though." I laughed and Annalise gave me look.

"I bet he is." Tiane guessed.

"Nah. He would be very stupid to reject her." Annalise said, pissed.

Everyone fell to an awkward silence.

"I agree. But I bet he won't reject me with this body." I said, pointing at my body, laughing and trying to break the silence.

Everyone laughed and agreed. We were in the middle of an interesting conversation when more girls came.