Chapter 23 The Start Of War

(A/N hey guys, I really didn't want to put an authors note in this chapter but I have to tell you that I will be updating only every Saturday because I'm grounded.. :( Anyways I hope you enjoy and I'm sorry again for updating late..)

Emmaline's POV

I was about to sneak inside the quite small wooden cabin that Zoe is in. It has an aura that rogues have. We still don't know if her mate is evil or not, nor do we know his name.. I forgot to ask, oh well. I think he was new with this stuff, he forgot about werewolf senses and the connection with each other.

'Hey, wait.' Ethan mind linked me, grabbing my arm and pulling me away.

"What?" I turned around to face him.

He pointed at a buff guy who was walking towards the cabin.

Megan gasped. "It's J-J-James!" She whisper-yelled.

"What!? It's the guy who.." Tiane trailed off.

"Yeah, exactly." Megan said.

"I thought Jordan killed him?" I pointed out.

"I thought he did too.." Megan whispered, confused.

"Let's just go after he's gone inside. We'll figure it out later." Ethan said, trying to soothe the atmosphere.

"Ok, let's go." I said once the James guy entered the cabin.

We slowly walked towards the house.

"Hey, it feels like we're in the movie 'Mission Impossible'." Tiane giggled quietly.

The song suddenly played in my head. I giggled with Tiane.

"Shut up!" Ethan whispered.

Tiane stopped but I didn't. I ain't gonna follow his orders. He gave me a shut-up-or-else look but I still didn't stop so Ethan carried me bridal style and started walking back to the pack house.

"No! Please! I want to help Zoe! I'll shut up, promise!" I said.

Ethan grinned. "Only in one condition."

"I'll do anything." I said hurriedly.

"You have to give me a second chance."

"Ok, whatever, bye." I quickly jumped out of his arms and ran towards the cabin. As I ran, I realized what I've done.. Sh*t! I have to give him a second chance now! Damn him, that evil little..

I was just about to go in when I heard a really loud scream come froming from the cabin basement. At first it sounded like a girl screaming then it sounded like a deep male voice screaming, weird.

Everyone in the cabin ran down the basement and we took that as an opportunity to go inside without anyone noticing us.

The door was unlocked because that James guy forgot to lock it. We silently crept inside and looked around, finding the place awfully decent compared to what I imagined it to be.

"Hey, look, there's a china tea set in this cupboard. Weird. Do they have tea parties here or something?" Amelia joked.

"Or they stole it?" Megan suggested.

"Why would they steal a china tea set?" Tiane remarked.

"To sell it?" I pointed out in a 'duh' tone.

'Sounds like someones coming. Hide!' Blake mind linked us and we all hid.

The sound of light footsteps coming from the basement stairs leading to where we are all hiding made adrenaline pump through my blood. I peeked through the little hole and found a familiar blonde haired girl walking towards an old cherry wood door that leads to a bedroom.

Jumping out of my little hiding place, I whisper-yelled, "Zoe!"

She looked towards my direction and her expression turned to shocked from calm. "Emmaline? What're you doing here?"

"Oh my gosh, are you ok? Did they do something to you?" I ignored her question.

"I'm fine. They didn't do anything. In fact, they were pretty nice to me." Zoe said as everyone crawled out of their hiding spots. "What're you guys doing here?"

"We came to save you." Megan said. "Again."

"They aren't bad guys. You don't need to worry but I suggest you leave right now before-" Zoe got cut off.

"Well, well, well if it isn't the Fire Moon Pack and the Blood Moon Pack." The James guy sneered like any other villains I've seen or read about in books and movies.

"They find you.." Zoe finished her sentence, sighing.

"What are you planning to do to Zoe?" Megan asked James, bravely.

"Nothing. She's part of us now."

"What about the other people you kidnapped?" I asked.

"Hmm.. That really depends." James grinned.

"If you let them go, we'll leave peacefully." Ethan and Blake said using their Alpha tones which made everyone except me and Amelia cringe. "If you don't, this could be the start of war."

"Fine. If you win, they can leave and we will never do it again. If we win, you guys would be dead by then so we'll take your pack, the ones who lives of course." James said seriously. "I'm also doing for the sake of my dead twin brother."

"Twin brother?" Everyone repeated in sync.

"Yes. I just found out today actually." James said in a monotone voice, he doesn't even care if his brother died. "Anyway, we will have a month to prepare for battle."

"Deal." Ethan and Blake said before we all turned around and walk away without Zoe..