Chapter 3 Rejection

(A/N ok this chapter is quite short as well)

Emmaline's POV

Something that he did shocked me. It was the last thing I thought he would do. He kissed me. We started making out which made sparks go all over my body and explode. I never felt this feeling before. Soon the kiss got heated and then he pulled away, causing me to whimper in loss.

"What we did was nothing. It meant nothing to me." Those words caused me so much pain that it sent me down to my knees.

"You're an omega. You're not fit to be the Luna of this pack. You're even too weak to shift to your wolf." Ok, just ouch.

"Let's get this over with. I, Ethan Scott, Alpha of the Fire Moon Pack, reject you, Emmaline Jones, Omega of the Fire Moon Pack." He smirked.

Suddenly I didn't care anymore. I knew this was gonna happen. So, I decided to act like it.

"I accept your rejection." I said a little bit too proudly and felt our bond slightly break. That attitude of mine just then made him shock. I knew he expecting me to break down and cry. No, this pain is nothing compared to what my pack has done to me and I've gotten used to it.

I just smirked and walked away, swaying my hips a little which caused him to growl.

'Hahaha. Shame.' I laughed in my head.

'You were right.' Rain said sadly.

'Aww. Rain, everything will be ok. We're gonna make him regret ever rejecting us. Doesn't that sound like any fun?'

'Yeah.. I guess so..' Rain said, trying to seem cheerful but I know her too well that she isn't.

'Come on, let's get back to that fun we just had moments ago, before that jerk came.'

'Ok.'

After the song 'I love it' by icona pop finished, I decided to stop. I was too tired and I don't think I can move any more, my throat was too sore from singing, well yelling, the song. That song totally matched this moment right now.

I got up to my room, grabbed my bikini, got changed into it and went to the swimming pool. I thought it would be nice to cool off some steam while swimming. I jumped into the swimming pool, making a big splash.

"Hey!" Someone yelled.

I turned to find my mate and sister together, they were way too close for my liking but I ignored it. Looks like I stopped them in the middle of their heated make out session again. LOL destiny.

"You again!?" Chloe screeched.

"Oh sup. Didn't see you there." I casually said. I probably didn't sound too convincing even though I was telling the truth.

"Are you trying to break us up? Well, it won't work because we were made for each other."

I fought against the urge to roll my eyes. "Yeah right. You're not even his mate."

"How would an omega like you know?" She snapped.

"Because I know who his real mate is."

"No you don't."

"Wanna bet on it?"

"Fine. If I win, you will be my slave for the rest of your life."

"If I win, you have to give me my key necklace, the one that belongs to me. Not you."

"Whatever."

"I am his mate." I said disgustedly.

"What?" Chloe laughed so hard and flapped around that she slapped, elbowed and punched Ethan. Hahahahahahahaha!! It was a sight to be seen. Ethan was trying his best to get away from Chloe but she was holding on to him for dear life while she was laughing and well, hurting him. It was so hilarious that I started laughing as well.

"You?... His... Mate?..." She managed to say in between laughs.

"I know! Funny right? But it true." I laughed with her.

"You're lying." She said, getting serious.

"Sadly, I'm not." I said with no expression on my face.

"You can have him if you want though." I smiled.

I earned a growl from Ethan. I smirked. What he doesn't know is that he just confirmed that I wasn't lying about me being his mate.

"Well I'll leave you two alone. I don't want to be in the way." I said, getting out of the water.

"Have fun!" I called over my shoulder, walking towards the woods.