Chapter 7 On Heat

(A/N 2nd update of the day! PS this chapter didn't have that much things about the Pack)

Emmaline's POV

I looked through the clothes that was in my closet. There were probably billions of clothes here. I like all of them too so it was quite hard to pick what to wear.

'Good to know you like it. Wear a dress. I sent one of my pack member to come and help you because I thought it might take you 48 years to pick one. We can't wait that long.' Blake said in my head.

'Shut up.'

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Coming!" I opened the door to find this girl with wavy, brown hair, lime green eyes and rose red lips.

"Hi! I'm Annalise but you can call me Anna." Anna said. She seemed quite friendly.

"Hey!" I said cheerfully.

"So, what did Blake tell you to wear?" Anna asked, getting inside. Funny, she just called Blake by his name instead of 'Alpha'

I guess she read my mind or I said it out loud because then she said, "Blake told us to call him by name because we're all family."

I smiled. "That sounds just like him."

"Yeah, so what did he tell you to wear?"

"A dress."

"Oh cool! I can think of really good ones that you can wear right now!"

"Good."

She walked in my closet and got three different dresses. (A/N sorry I'm not very good at describing clothes but I tried)

The first one that she showed me was a black cocktail dress. It was strapless and it had a black belt and the skirt flowed above my knees. It's quite fancy, actually.

The second one was a red strapless skintight cocktail dress. It was a bit short and simple. It looked like red ribbons were wraped around the dress.

The third one was a green chiffon fabric dress. It had short front and long back skirt. It also had a skinny belt with a leopard design on it. It looks quite cute and casual.

"So, which one do you like?" Anna asked.

"Quite hard to pick. I like them all."

"What is your favorite out of the three?"

"Hmm.. I'd probably say the third one because it's cute and simple." (A/N Pic on the side)

"Oh my gosh, me too! Nice choice!"

"Thanks." I smiled at her.

"Now hurry up and shower so you can get changed." She said as she dragged be to the bathroom.

I turned the hot water on, stripped from my baggy clothes and showered.

When I was done, I dried myself, put the fluffy robe on that was hanging on the door and got out the bathroom. I saw my dress lying on the bed and jewels and makeup on my dressing table ready to be used. I also saw silver glittery platform wedge sandals on the corner of my room.

After I got changed to my dress, shoes and jewels, I mind linked Anna to come and help me with me with make up. Soon, she arrived and after what felt like hours, she finished doing my hair and make up.

"All done!" She said as she turned me around to face the mirror.

I gaped at my own reflection. I looked so pretty, I didn't look like old myself at all. This is the new me. My make up made my electric blue eyes pop and be very noticeable, it also looked like it was sparkling. My lips were now rose pink with glitter on them and my cheeks were slightly pink too. My hair was curled and made like Ariana Grande's hair style. It was cool.

"You looks so pretty and.. Different! Well, I should tell Blake to tell the pack to be ready." Anna said, smiling.

I just smiled back at her. "Thanks."

~~~~

Half an hour later

"Hey! Come on! Let's go!" Anna said.

We ran down the stairs and out to the backyard. There, I saw Blake and his entire pack. It was quite crowded.

"Emmaline!" Blake called and that got everyone's attention. "Come to the stage."

I shyly walked towards him and then faced the crowd. I saw the boys eyes were filled with lust and want. What the hell?

"Do you, Emmaline Jones, accept to be the member of the Blood Moon Pack and sacrifice your life for the Alpha?" Blake said.

"Yes, I accept." Cheers erupted from everyone and then music started to play.

Blake placed his arms around my waist. "Umm..?"

"Don't worry. I'm just trying to get the boys to go away." Blake said huskily.

'Ok, he's creeping me out." I told Rain.

'Just go with it.' Rain smiled.

Well Rain is creeping me out as well. Suddenly fire seemed to go all over my body. I was about to fall over when Blake caught me.

"Come on, let's get out of here."

"I'm feeling so hot." I moaned.

"F*ck. Stop that! Cant you see that I'm trying to control my wolf?" Blake said, running to my room.

"Why would you do that?" I said, seductively, tracing the lines on his abs.

"Stop it! You're on heat!" He growled.

"Oh.."

Rain laughed in my head.

"Are we gonna do it?"

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"I'm on heat. Are you gonna do it?"

His eyes were black. "No."

"Oh, thank the moon goddess."

We arrived in my room and he gently laid me down on my bed. He tucked me in, kissed my forehead and left, locking the door.