Chapter 25 Back To Normal, Well, Crazier

~Two Months Later~

Emmaline's POV

"So, guys, what should we do? It's summer!" Amelia yelled, excitedly.

"Beach!" Annalise suggested.

"Water fight!" Megan yelled.

"Sass competitions!" Tiane said.

We all looked at her weirdly.

"What? I'm totally gonna win for sure." She said, flipping her hair.

"Oh it's on!" Zoe snapped. Zoe, for some unknown reason, has easily gotten over Alex, her mate.

Justin, my older brother, Tiane's mate and the Fire Moon Pack's Beta jumped out of nowhere with a water gun and shot water at Tiane, laughing hysterically. We all joined in with his hysteric laugh and when we did, he shot us with water too.

The girls screeched. "My favourite dress is ruined now, you, as*hole!" Megan screamed. I know for a fact that she doesn't like dresses but was forced to wear it, many thanks to Jordan by seductively asking (forcing) her to wear it.

"My hair is ruined! It took me hours to make it like this!" I said, annoyed.

"Blake! Help meeeee!" Amelia yelled. In less than a second, Blake, Amelia's mate and the alpha of the Blood Moon Pack, which was the strongest pack in the world was in front of her, standing tall and blocking her from the water like a brick wall.

'How adorable.' I thought, smirking. Suddenly, something shiny caught my eye. I turned to see a backyard faucet with a hose next to it.

I quickly ran to it, plugged the hose in the faucet, turned the knob until I couldn't turn it anymore, grabbed the other end of the hose and sprayed the water coming out to everyone.

Everyone started screaming louder. Justin gave me the thumbs up and I smirked then pointed the hose at him.

Jordan, Megan's mate and one of the Blood Moon Pack's strongest warrior and Ethan, my mate and alpha of the Fire Moon Pack came out of the back door, dragging an inflated kids pool full of water balloons.

Everyone ran towards them, grabbed a supply of water balloons and threw it at each other.

I continued to spray everyone with the hose until water stopped coming out..? I turned around, finding Ethan turning the faucet off, smirking.

Running towards him, I tackled him to the ground and started wrestling him.

"Well looks like someone is a little bit too eager about playing fun and games." Tiane said, wiggling her eyebrows. Amelia and Megan laughed.

I noticed our position and pointed my middle finger at her. "F you."

"Whatever you say." Tiane said, smirking.

I got up and sprinted to get water balloons and threw them at her, laughing like a manic.

We started throwing balloons at each other. Megan, Amelia, Zoe and Annalise then joined in.

When we ran out of water balloons, I pushed Megan in the swimming pool. She splashed water at us then suddenly Tiane pushed Amelia in. I slipped and dragged Tiane with me in the water. Annalise and Zoe held hands and jumped together in the pool. We then started splashing water at each other.

At some point, I noticed our mates looking at us, lust clear in their eyes. Jordan was even drooling! Then again, Megan's white dress was becoming see through.

I started laughing. 'M-Megan.' I mind linked her, laughing.

'What?' She replied.

'J-Jordan.' I continued laughing.