Chapter 21 Worst Week Ever

(A/N hi! I hope you enjoyed chapter 20 cause you might not like this one :P)

Emmaline's POV

My head was throbbing when I woke up. It felt like I got hit by a truck on the head.

Feeling sore, I tried to get up but couldn't. Something seemed to stop me. I then noticed an arm on my stomach, that seemed to be what was stoping me. My eyes followed where the arm was connected to and found..

Ethan!? Why are we sleeping on the same bed!?!

After I finally got his arm away, I got up and felt a cool breeze blow. Looking down, I found out that I was naked.

F*CK!! WHAT DID I DO LAST NIGHT!?? I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING!!

'Calm down.' Rain said in my head, smiling.

Oh god.......

'Rain.. Tell.. Me. What. Happened.'

'Well, do you want it to be specific?' Rain smirked.

'Just tell me what happened.'

'We mated.' She said dreamily.

'Excuse me, what?'

'We mated.' Rain repeated.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU**!!!!!" I screamed, pretty much waking everyone who was within 100 meters.

"Hmm..? Whats wrong?" Ethan asked groggily, getting up.

I quickly grabbed a blanket to cover myself while looking for my clothes which were scattered everywhere in the room.

After I grabbed all of my clothes, I went to the door, got out and slammed the door shut behind me.

I ran as fast as I could and bumped into Tiane.

"Woah. What's the rush- is it just me or do you smell different?" Tiane asked suspiciously.

"Oh, F*ck." I murmured.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Last night, I was very drunk." I started.

"I know, you went on top of the table and started to dance crazily and scream or sing at the top of your lungs.. Then.."

"Ugh. There's more?" I cut her off.

"Yes, now shut up and let me continue. You jumped on Ethan and he carried you somewhere then I didn't find you for the rest if the night."

"Sh*t sh*t sh*t."

"What's up..?"

"I freaking lost my freaking virginity last freaking night!" I whisper-yelled.

"WHAT!?" She yelled, looking at me in disbelief.

"Like you said, I was really drunk last night."

"Oh my gosh." Tiane face palmed.

"Hey! He took advantage of me! I was sooooooo drunk!"

"Yeah, yeah. You're the one who jumped on him."

"Hey, what going on?" Annalise asked with Megan in tow.

"Well, Emma here-" I cut Tiane off by covering her mouth shut.

"I.. Am.. Going somewhere.." I said, running off.

"Emmaline! Wait!" A deep, rich voice called.

I continued to run faster.

Knowing he was following me, I swiftly got inside my secret, camouflaged cave and hid.

"Emmaline? Please come out. I want to talk to you." I stayed silent. No. I am not going to talk to him until I'm ready.