Chapter 15 Mate Bond Reforming

(A/N SORRY FOR THE REALLY LATE UPDATE!! My iPad wasn't working and it wouldnt update. I also had to rewrite the chapter :/ )

Emmaline's POV

"I think there's something wrong with you today.." Blake stated.

"Well, thanks for stating the obvious." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Or not."

I rolled my eyes again.

"You're ego isn't that big today and you're usually very cocky. And you're acting weird." He added, chuckling. "What happened?"

"Don't ask me."

"I think it's because of me." A male voice said. I turned around and found Ethan smirking with his arms crossed.

"What do you mean?" I asked curiously.

"I heard your conversation. I think it's because our mate bond is reforming and you're having new feelings for me." Ethan answered. Very cockily, might I add. "If that's the case, that means you'll go through heat all over again."

"Damn. I hate you." I said, trying to sound convincing.

"I know you don't mean it." He smiled happily.

"She is mine." Blake growled.

"Ok, calm down, guys. No need in fighting over me." I said, cockily, flipping my jet black hair.

"Looks like she's back to normal." Blake stated.

"I'm going to my room. Tell your pack to do 150 pushups, 150 jump jacks and then run 200 miles in human form after the sit-ups." I told Ethan, getting up. Just when I was out my bedroom door, I fell on the ground because of the pain that suddenly came, blazing inside my body. It felt like knifes were scratching my skin out and fire was eating me up. Ouch.

Blake and Ethan soon came running, arriving in less than a second. "Are you ok?" The both said at the same time, making me chuckle, making the pain worse.

"Do I look ok to you!? My entire body is hurting and it feels like I'm burning!" I screamed.

"Sh*t, she's already in heat! Hurry up and lock her up!" Blake said. Ethan carried me, his touch making the pain feel slightly better, to mine and Annalise's room, locked the door and went outside, trying to contain his wolf.

"YOU'RE NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING TO MAKE THIS PAIN STOP!?" I yelled loud enough so they could hear me from outside.

"WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO HELP YOU!" Blake yelled back. "WELL, ETHAN CAN BUT I WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN!" There was a loud growl, I'm guessing from Ethan.

I screamed. The pain was getting worse. Soon the pain was slowly going away and I felt numb all over my body.

I sighed, relief washed over me while darkness overtook.

~~~~

Ethan's POV

I paced back and forth, hoping that Emmaline is ok. Suddenly an ear piercing scream came from her room and my wolf jumped, hating the sound of his mate hurt but imagining what it would sound like if she screamed my name. Ehehe- Stop it! She's in pain right now! God damn it, Ethan! You're such a perv.

Great, now I'm talking to myself. A few minutes later, the room was silent. I knocked on the door. No answer. I knocked again, harder this time, still no answer so I broke the door, thinking she's dead. I went in and found her asleep peacefully. I could tell by her chest moving up and down, showing that she's breathing.

I smiled and got out of the room, closing what's left of the door. Blake has left, doing alpha stuff. Getting out the backyard, I found my pack finished with their sit-ups. "Everyone do 150 pushups, 150 jump jacks, then run 200 miles. Got it?" I ordered, using my alpha tone. Everyone nodded without complaining and started doing pushups.

~~~~

Emmaline's POV

When I woke up, it was already dark. What happened, I wonder? All at once, the memories came to my head like a slap on the face, playing the events that happened. Right. Along with the memories, my body felt really numb. I can't feel anything. Not even the soft bed I'm lying on, with my weight pushing on it. Not the black, silky blanket that was on top of me. Or the fluffy pillow that my head was resting on.

"Hey, you're awake." Annalise said.

"Hi." I croaked. I realized my throat was really dry.

"Here." Anna said, handing me glass full of water. I drank it all in one gulp, very thirsty.

"Thanks. I feel better now." I smiled.

"That's good. You should rest more."

"Do you have food?"

"I have meat lovers pizza."

"Yes! Give it!" I said, grabbing the pizza box from Anna's hands and stuffing the food in my mouth. Anna looked at me, amused. "What?" I said, with my mouth full.

"You eat like a pig." She pointed out, laughing.

"Haha, very funny." I sarcastically said, finishing my first slice of pizza and getting another one.

After eating, I got out of bed even though Annalise told me to rest. I looked for Blake and found him in his room, busy looking at alpha stuff, not bothering to look up when I came in.

"Hi!" I yelled. He ignored me so I jumped on him.

"Hi! You will talk to me weather you like it or not!" I said.

"Calm down, woman. I'm busy doing work." He said.

"I don't care. You will still talk to me and entertain me." I said, crossing my arms. He gave me an 'are you serious' look and I gave him a 'don't piss me off or your life will be in my hands' look.

"What am I gonna do with you, Emma..?" He sighed.

"You're going to entertain me! Now do the Harlem shake!" I ordered and he started dancing. When we played truth or dare, he chose dare and I dared him to dance every time I tell him to do the Harlem shake for two minutes. (evil laugh)

After two minutes has passed with him dancing and me laughing my head off, he sat down, tired. "That just made my day." I smiled sweetly at him and he rolled his eyes. "Do the Harlem shake."

"SERIOUSLY!?" He whined.

"Yes. Do it now." I got my phone, played the song and recorded him dancing. "Oh yeah!"

Ethan came in and his eyes was as big as saucers and his lips formed an 'O' shape. I laughed harder. He has never seen Blake acting like that before. Blake was always serious and tough but now.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I was literally on the floor, rolling around, laughing my head off.

Blake was shooting death glares towards me when I was done. "I hate you. I will never pick dare ever again in that game."

"Oh, but you will." I smiled evilly. He doesn't know my evil plan..