Chapter 1 Beating Up

(A/N I tried making this chapter long)

Emmaline's POV

SLAP!

I shot out of bed and found my dear, lovely sister. Note the sarcasm. Looks like she's the one who slapped me, guessing from her signature smirk.

"Hurry up and get the hell out of bed and make me breakfast!" She yelled.

I quickly ran downstairs and made breakfast for the rest of the pack before they could beat me up to death.

Welcome to my awesome, wonderful life. As you probably already know, I'm the pack's punchbag. They say I'm an omega and don't deserve to live. Great, right? Even my so called siblings beat me up. They said I killed our parents. My parents were very fond of me which made my siblings jealous. My mum couldn't give birth to anymore kids so she wanted to spoil me because I was the youngest. One day, I was playing in the woods when suddenly rogues came and my parents died, saving me.

"Where's our breakfast, slut!?" My so called sister said.

'Like you can talk, B*tch.' My wolf, Rain said in my head. My sister was one of the pack's sluts. Yes, there's more.

"I- I'm nearly done." I stuttered.

"Hurry up, B*tch!" She screeched as she kicked me to the ground.

'How the hell can I hurry up if you keep pushing me to the f*cking ground!' Rain growled in my head.

I got up, finished preparing their breakfast and ran to the attic, aka my room. I quickly showered and got changed to my baggy jeans and loose T-shirt. I looked at myself in my full length mirror. I had straight, long black hair, beautiful blue eyes, and soft, pinkish brown lips. I was very skinny and bony because they didn't give me that much food to eat. They literally only give me two spoons of rice a day. They also don't let me train so I'm pretty much weak and useless. I've also got lots of bruises around my body, some were nearly healing but I bet they'll only be replaced with new ones later today.

I quietly ran downstairs, passed my two brothers and sister that was in the lounge and out to the woods. I obviously don't have a car so I have to run to school. If you were wondering, no, I haven't shifted yet. It's because I'm too weak.

'Once you see yourself in wolf form, you're gonna want to stay in it forever.' Rain said confidently.

'Why?'

'Because were beautiful!'

'Yeah.. I can't wait..'

'Whats wrong, Hun?'

'Its just that I'm already 16 but I still haven't shifted yet.'

'Im sorry. It's not your fault. It's those b*tches who are making you too weak.'

'Yeah. I know.'

'Well, were here.'

I saw the school's building peeking through the trees. I sighed, knowing that more beating is coming. I quickly went to my locker to grab my books and and headed to my 1st period. History. Great. Well at least it's Friday today. Tomorrow is the future Alpha's 16th birthday, the day he will meet his mate. I would feel very sorry for his mate though, he's a player who has probably slept with almost every girl at school. I'm probably part of the 2% of girls who haven't slept with him.

Anyways, that's probably a rude thing to think about your Alpha. The rest of the day surprisingly rolled past pretty quickly. Just when I thought I could get away from getting beaten up again today, of course, I was wrong. I had accidentally bumped into Ethan, the future alpha, who was in the middle of a heated make out session with Chloe (A/N if anyone out there is called Chloe, sorry if you are actually nice), my sister, the slut. I feel sorry for her mate too.

"I- I'm so sorry." I apologized.

"How dare you!" Chloe yelled.

Oh Moon Goddess, please help me. What have I done to you to deserve this?

"No one, and I mean no one dares to interrupt my business!!" Ethan roared, using his alpha tone but for some reason I didn't submit. His alpha tone didn't even have effect on me. Ha!

I just tried to get away but Chloe grabbed my hair and and started banging my head to the wall. There were even blood on it now. I bet they will let me clean that up after this. That will take some time to take off. If I wasn't a werewolf then I would be dead by now. I think that's what my sister is trying to do.

When she was done, she smirked her signature smirk and told me to clean the mess up like nothing ever happened or else she will finish me and actually kill me. Well, I was right.

After an exact 3 hours later (A/N tbh, I don't know how long it takes to clean a wall from blood so don't judge, what do I know about life?), I finished cleaning the wall only to be told that I have to decorate the pack house and buy lots and lots of alcohol, were werewolves, we take a while to get drunk. Luckily I'm not the only omega in this pack or else it would take a while to decorate the entire pack house. A third of this pack are omegas but I'm the only one who gets beaten up real bad.

It took the entire night to finish. It was already 9am when we finished. Good thing the party starts at 6pm. I can still sleep. They probably won't let me though. And I was right. They tried their best to make me not go to sleep and I'm so tired, I most likely look worse than hell now.

It was 5pm when they decided to stop. So I made sure to sleep until the party starts. I soon drifted off to a restless sleep.