Chapter 45

"OK LADY'S AND GENTLEMAN'S THE GUYS WILL PREFORM THEIR GROUP SONG IN 2 MINUTES" the announcer said.  "You all remember what we are going to do right" Jellal asked.

FLASHBACK 1 WEEKS AGO

"Which ring should I get for Luce this is so hard" Natsu said. "I don't know what ring should I get for Juvia" Gray asked. "I don't know" said Gajeel. "Whats the plan again" asked Sting. "Ok first we sing a song and confess to the person we love. And if they accept our confession then we propose to them because we love them so much and don't want them to get taken"said Jellal.

"Right but picking out a ring is so hard" said Rogue. "Lets just ask a assistant" said Jellal. They all just stood there and began thinking of what Jellal just said and then they all facepalmed. After 2 hours they finally found the ring.

FLASHBACK OVER

"Yup" we replied. "Ok don't mess up" said Jellal giving them a "death glare" which made them shiver. "Yes sir" they said perfectly harmonized. "Good now go on the stage and wait for our cue" said Jellal. "Ok" we said.

"NOW LASY'S AND GENTLEMSN'S WELCOME THE BOYS AND THEIR GROUP SONG" and the crowd cheered loudly. "Ok we need Lucy Heartfilia, Erza Scarlet, Levy MCgarden, Mirajane Staruss, Juvia Lockser, Yukino Aguria, and Kagura Mikazuchi to come to the stage please" Natsu said. They came on the stage and the guys said "Please sit in the chair" and they did and waited. The guys were waiting for the music then it started.

Natsu:

A hundred and five is the number that comes to my head
When I think of all the years I wanna be with you
Wake up every morning with you in my bed
That's precisely what I plan to do

The girls looked at their lover and smiled at them while their lover smiled at them.

Jellal:

And you know one of these days when I get my money right
Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life
We'll forever be in love so there ain't no need to rush
But one day I won't be able to ask you loud enough

The guys look at each other and nod their heads to signal get on your knees and propose.

All:

I'll say, "Will you marry me?"
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say, "Will you marry me?"

The guys bend down on their knee and took out the rings and faced their lover.

Laxus:

Singing
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Oh, yeah

The girls sat there shocked they looked like they saw a ghost.

Rogue:

How many girls in the world can make me feel like this?
Baby I don't ever plan to find out
The more I look, the more I find the reasons why
You're the love of my life

The guys were still on there knee looking at their lovers who were still shocked.

Sting:

You know one of these days when I get my money right
Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life
We'll forever be in love so there ain't no need to rush
But one day I won't be able to ask you loud enough

The girls recovered and started to cry even Erza and Kagura because they were so happy.

All:

I'll say, "Will you marry me?"
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say, "Will you marry me?"

The guys saw the girls crying and thought that they rejected them.

Gray:

And if I lost everything
In my heart it means nothing
'Cause I have you,
Girl, I have you
To get right down on bended knee
Nothing else would ever be better, better
That day when...

The guys were still in their positions and wanted to hear what their lover said.

All:

I'll say, "Will you marry me?"
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say, "Will you marry me?"

(I'll get down on one knee)
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say, "Will you marry me?"

The guys were dying to know the girls answer. They wanted to hear it from them if they were rejected even if they were convinced they were rejected.

Gajeel:

Got me singing
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Got me singing
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Would you marry me, baby?
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Ooh whoa ooh oh

All:

A hundred and five is the number that comes to my head
When I think of all the years I wanna be with you
Wake up every morning with you in my bed
That's precisely what I plan to do, yeah.

When they finished the guys looked at the girls they asked "So will you marry me" they said in perfect harmony. The girls couldn't even answer but they shook their head yes. The guys said "You don't have to if you don't want too" they said sadly.

The girls slapped their lover hard and they yelled together "I WANT TO MARRY YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU. YOU IDIOT". The guys were bursting with happiness and put the ring on their finger. The guys got up and kissed their lover and spun them around while the crowd cheered louder than ever. " I EXPECT KIDS RUNNING AROUND THE GUILD SOON" Yelled Mater Makarov. The girls blushed and the guys smirked.

Thanks for reading I do not own this song and Hiro Mashima owns Fairy Tail Bye!!!