Chapter 23

Juvia's POV

Me and Gray sa- I mean Gray we are walking to his house. No one was talking which was kinda awkward I decided to break it. "So how were you when we were gone" I asked. "I was okay but it was boring I had nothing to do I wanted to go on a job with you but you were not there" He said. "Oh but you could of went on a job with Natsu" I said trying to hold back my laughter.

Gray gave me a are-you-serious look. I couldn't hold back my laughter I let it out "Hahahahahahahahaha" I was laughing while crying tears of laughter while Gray was just smiling. When we reached at Gray's house it was a total mess like he didn't clean for years.

"Gray you and me are going to clean this house from top to bottom and when we are done I better see this house spotless you hear me" I said with a scary voice with a smile. While I said that I saw Gray turn white out of fear wonder why.

"Yes ma'am" he said. After hours of work we finally finished the house was sparkling. "Well I'm going to take a shower" I said. "Ok" Gray said. When I finished my shower I forgot we didn't go shopping well I will borrow Gray's clothes.

Gray's POV

"Gray can I borrow some clothes" Juvia asks. "SURE"I yelled back because she was in the other room. I gathered some clothes and I knocked on the bathroom door.

Juvia opened it and put a hand out so she could get the clothes and I gave it to her. "I'm coming out now" she said.

( I don't own this image)

When Juvia came out I was blushing so hard I looked like a tomato Juvia looked so pretty she looks pretty in anything but in my clothes 10 times more prettier.

"Wow Juvia you look pretty" I said and I see her face heat up as she tries to hide it I think she looks cute. "So I will take the couch and you can take the bed" I said. "No that would be uncomfortable for you so you can have one side of the bed and I can have the other" Juvia said what a nice person I thought.

"Thanks Juvia" I said. Juvia and I get into bed "Goodnight" she said. "Night" I said. Then we both feel asleep.

Fairy Tail belongs to Hiro Mashima Byeee!!!!!!