Chapter 29

Everyone is walking into Fairy Tail:

"Hey Lucy" Juvia said walking into the guild. "Hey Juvia" Lucy said. "Nice clothes girls" the boys said while smirking. "Huh" the girls said and look down. "OH NO I LOOK STUPID" they shouted together in perfect harmony. "I think you look nice" the guys said still smirking. "That just makes us want to change more" the girls said.

"Listen up brats" said Master Makarov. "I have a announcement to make" said Makarov. The guild still keeps talking. "LISTEN UP BRATS' Makarov shouted and grew larger. The guild stops talking and looks to Makarov. " So as I was saying Fairy Tail and Sabertooth will become one guild but Minerva said that she didn't want to be guild master anymore so I am the only guild master and we are keeping the guild name to Fairy Tail so not that much changes and DON'T CAUSE TROUBLE" Master Makarov shouted/said.

"Oh and Minerva has something to say" said Master Makarov and he walked away and Minerva came up. "Ok so we are having a contest" said Minerva. "NOOO" shouted the guild. "Its does not involve magic" said Minerva and the guild burst out cheering. "Ok so the contest is a singing contest boys vs girls and the boys are NATSU DRAGNEEL, GAJEEL REDFOX, JELLLAL FERNANDES,GRAY FULLBUSTER, STING EUCLIFFE, ROGUE CHENY, AND LAXUS DREYAR" said/yelled Minerva and the guild erupted into cheers.

"AND NOW FOR THE GIRLS WE HAVE LUCY HEARTFILLIA, LEVY MCGARDEN, ERZA SCARLET, JUVIA LOCKSER, YUKINO AGURIA, KAGURA MIKAZUCHI, AND MIRAJANE STARUSS" Yelled Minerva happily and the guild erupted into more cheers.All the people that have been called were on stage slightly surprised. The guild girls started cheering "Girls Girls GIRLSSSS" and overpowering the boys shouting boys."Don't worry girls we are going to win this" said the girls.

"No the guys will win this" said the guys. "OH AND BEFORE I FORGET YOU HAVE TO WRITE THE SONG TO THE PERSON YOU LOVE AND THE GROUP SONG CAN BE ANYTHING IT DOES NOT MATTER IF IT INVOLVES LOVE " Yelled Minerva who was now drinking a glass full of water. "OH NO" Yelled the girls together. "Whats wrong" said the guys smirking.

"I will wipe that smirk right off your face" said Lucy. "But seriously whats wrong" Natsu asked. "If we write a song about who we love the person might find out" said Kagura. "Well maybe its time they know" said Rogue. "Maybe" said Mirajane.

"WELL YOU GIRLS AND GUYS HAVE 2 DAYS TO PRACTICE YOU WILL PREFORM ON STAGE IN FRONT OF EVERYONE IN TOWN" Yelled Minerva again taking a sip of her water again. "2 DAYS" Yelled the girls. "Yes" Minerva said. And with that the girls rushed out of the guild and went to write and sing their songs together.

Thanks for reading Hiro Mashima owns Fairy Tail Byee!!!!!!