Chapter 15

"Now lets have Erza vs Jellal" said Makarov.

"Finally! It's my turn" said Erza as she jumped off the railing and landed on the ground. Jellal could only stare at her in fear.

"Go down there" glared Gajeel as he groaned in pain. Jellal felt a shiver run up his spine. He hesitantly turned around to see Erza, tapping her left foot on the ground with a glare directed towards him.

The crowd started to cheer Erza's name over and over again. Jellal jumped down the railing and landed on the ground gracefully but not as good as Erza's.

"I'm not holding back" said Erza as she closed her eyes for a split second. Waves of magic power surged throughout the arena. Master Makarov and Minerva's eyes widened.

Inpossible!

"METEOR" yelled Jellal as he wasted no time to attack. Erza just stood there as Jellal ran at an inhumanely speed. This surprised everyone especially Jellal.

"METEOR" yelled Erza as she used the same move as Jellal. Jellal's eyes widened in horror. Erza was charging at him full speed. Erza punched him straight through the air as he landed on the ground on his back.

"GRAND CHARIOT" yelled Jellal as he performed one of his strongest spells. Erza just dodged each of the 7 blasts. Master Makarov's eyes widened more.

How did she dodge all of them?

"I can't do it. I surrender" said Jellal as the crowd gasped in surprise, again. First, Laxus and now Jellal. Laxus just nidded his head in Jellal's direction.

He made the right choice.

"YOU WHAT" yelled Natsu and Gray in sync.

"I surrender. Erza wins" said Jellal as he walked back towards the guys but this time taking the stairs.

"I didn't even get to say I'm the Princess if Blood! This sucks. I didn't even to get to perform my spell. If my mom was here she would of said 'why didn't you just announce you were a princess and do your spell first! I better not tell her this" said Erza as she shivered thinking of her mother's wrath.

Erza' scared?

"WAIT! YOU'RE ALSO A PRINCESS" yelled Master Makarov and Jellal in sync.

"Yes. Yes I am" smiled Erza as she got her point across. The girls were just laughing at the everyone's faces. Erza began walking back towards the girls and began laughing along with them.

"Good job, Titania" said Mirajane with a smirk.

"Right back at you She-Devil" smirked Erza as they both fist bumped.