Chapter 5

With the Girls:

"Erza go into the red portal, Juvia go into the blue portal, Mirajane go in the white portal, Lucy go through the gold porrtal, Kagura go through the brown portal, Yukino go through the Purple portal, and Levy go through the orange portal" said Lunar as they came to a dead end.

"There is no portal" said Yukino starting to think this woman might be crazy.

"Yes there are" said Lunar as the ground started to shake with magic power.

"W-woah" stuttered the girls holding onto the walls. Lunar just stood there like the shaking and the amount of magic power didn't effect her. Once the shaking stopped the girls let out a sigh or relief.

"Wow" said the girls as 7 giant portals stood there.

"What are you waiting for? An invitation" joked Lunar as the girls chuckled a little.

"Thank you Lunar for everything! You have done for us a great favor" said the Kagura with a smile.

"No problem! Now go" said Lunar with a wave.

"BYE GIRLS" they yelled at each other as they stood next to their assigned portal.

"BYE LUNAR" smiled the girls with a wave. Once they were gone Lunar smiled.

"I'm such a proud godmother".

With Erza:

"Ow my head hurts" Erza said as she rubbed her head. Then, a women with scarlet hair like Erza's walked up to her. Erza tried to summon a sword in case of danger but it seemed like her arnory wasn't requping.

"Huh" asked Erza as she didn't feel a sword in her hand or her armor on her body.

"Hello Erza I have been expecting you" smiled the older scarlet haired woman.

"Who are you" asked Erza with a hint of curiosity.

My name is Irene! I'm the Queen of Blood and I'm your mother" the woman said as Erza felt her breath get caught up in her throat. Erza was frozen in shock.

"How do I know you're not lying" asked Erza with a raised eyebrow. Irene laughed at Erza's question.

"Requip into the Ketsueki Armor" smiled Irene as Erza looked at her confusingly.

"Just do it" said Irene with grin.

"Fine. REQUIP KETSUEKI ARMOR" yelled Erza. Bright light consumed Erza but a second later she appeared in a different armor.

"What" asked an amazed Erza.

"I don't own this armor" muttered Erza as Irene chuckled.

"It's mine" said Irene but this time laughing out loud.

"How" asked Erza as she felt immense amount of magic power radiating off this armor.

"I gave it to you" smiled Irene sadly.

"Can you please elaborate" asked Erza feeling tears threatening to fall out.

"When you were born I already knew what magic was going to be your dominant. So, before I left you in Fiore I gave you one of my armor" said Irene with a smile.

"Wait??? I'M A PRINCESS" yelled Erza just realizing her mother is a queen.

"Yup" smiled Irene hugging Erza. Erza stiffened for a moment but them returned the hug.

"Why did you leave me mom" asked Erza feeling a tear roll down her cheek.

"Did you not want me" cried Erza.

"I was the next queen of blood. I didn't want to leave you but I had no choice. I would be pulled back to this kingdom anyways if I had stayed with you. I'm so sorry Erza" said Irene patting Erza'a back and releasing some of her own tears.

"It's ok. I forgive you mom. Just don't leave me again'' Erza said as she started to cry harder.

"Does this mean dad is here" asked Erza with an excited smile.

"I'm sorry, honey. He died with all the other kings. They teamed up to seal Zeref and Acnologia away" said Irene softly with a few tears falling down her cheeks. Erza hugged her mother harder and snuggled her face into the crook of her mothers neck.

"Don't worry, mom. I don't blame you" muffled out Erza as Irene combed through Erza's hair with her fingers.

"Mom, train me to be the next queen" said Erza as she released the hug.

" I will sweetie but for now go get some rest" said Irene wiping off the rest of her tears.

"Uh w---" Erza was saying but then got cut off by her mother.

"Turn left, take a right, and lastly make another right. Fourth door on the left" smiled Irene as Erza nodded and kissed her mothers cheek.

With Mira:

"My head ahh" Mirajane groaned as she got up from the floor. When she looked up she saw a woman with white hair like hers.

"TAKE OVER: SATAN SOUL" yelled Mirajane as she tried to transformed but nothing happened.

"Huh" asked Mirajane confused.

"My name is Diana also known as The Queen of Demons...." said Diana as Mirajane began to sweat.

"Oh, forgive me. I don't know you so I got a...." said Mirajane but got cut off by Diana.

"Also, your mother" said Diana as Mirajane mouth dropped.

"No, my mother died! I saw it with my own eyes with Lisanna and Elfman" said Mirajane with a tear rolling down her cheek.

"That woman adopted you Mira. Elfman and Lisanna are not your real brother and sister" Diana said softly.

''Why did you leave me was I not good enough" cried Mirajane with puffy eyes.

"DON'T YOU EVERY SAY THAT AGAIN. I LOVE YOU I WAS FORCED TO COME BACK. YOUR GRANDMOTHER DIED AND I WAS THE NEXT QUEEN. SO, I WAS FORCED TO COME BACK. I WANTED TO STAY BUT I WOULD BE FORCED TO COME BACK LIKE THE OTHER QUEENS" yelled Diana as her words echoed the halls.

"Mom does this mean dad is here I would love to meet him" Mirajane asked trying to move away from that specific subject.

"What's wrong? Where is dad" Mirajane asked worridly.

"He died with the rest of the kings to seal away Zeref and Acnologia" Diana softly said. It broke Mira's heart into more pieces.

"Mom when can I start training. I need to get stronger teach me everything you need to know to be queen" Mirajane said wanting to bring her mom out of those thoughts.

"I will! But now go to sleep. We have a long day tomorrow" Diana said with a smile.

"Where is the bedroom" asked Mirajane sheepishly.

"Turn left two times and first door on the right" replied Diana with a giggle.

"Goodnight mom" said Mirajane giving Diana a kiss on the cheek.

"Goodnight Mira" said Diana kissing Mira's cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fairy Tail belongs to Hiro Mashima. Thanks for reading Bye.