Chapter 28

Yukino's POV

Well this is awkward I say to myself well I thought I said to myself. "Yes this is awkward" Sting said. "Huh" I said confused. "You said this is awkward and I agree" He said. I blushed till I looked like the color of a tomato. "Oh" I said."Well how was it while I was gone" I asked curious.

"To be honest it was boring without you but we didn't train at all we thought you girls were weak but when you girls came back I thought you girls are strong all of the guys thought so'' He said with sadness in his voice. I let a few tear fall out but regained my composure and stopped crying. "Oh" I said with both sadness and happiness. When we got to Sting's house he unlocked the door and it was messy "I CAN'T SLEEP WITH A MESSY PLACE LIKE THIS WE ARE GOING TO CLEAN THIS PLACE TILL I SAY STOP" I said with a nice voice.

Sting turned white like he saw a ghost. After 4 hours everything was done I said stop and Sting looked like he was about to collapse oh well that's what he gets for not taking care of his house. "Well I am going to take a hot bath" I said Sting just nodded. I went in the bathroom and took a nice hot bath I just wanted to stay there forever but it had to end.

After 40 minutes in the bath I finished I was looking for my clothes and then it hit me we didn't go shopping. What am I going to do I keep asking myself maybe I will just ask Sting yup I will ask Sting. "Hey Sting we didn't go shopping for clothes so can I borrow some of yours" I asked slightly blushing. "Sure Yuki" he said.

Sting's POV

I am here just gathering some of my clothes to give to Yukino I forgot she just came back so she does not have any clothes. I knock on the door to give Yukino my clothes she opens it and takes it and slams the door in my face and let me tell ya it hurts.

"Yukino you slammed the door on my face and now my beautiful face hurts" I said kinda mad. "Sorry Sting" she said sad. "Its ok" I said. It felt like years do all girls take long to get ready I thought to myself. "I am done now" she said opening the door.

(I do not own this image and look at Yukino)

When Yuki came out I couldn't keep my eyes off her she looked so pretty I think I am drooling

When Yuki came out I couldn't keep my eyes off her she looked so pretty I think I am drooling. "Sting are you listening" "EARTH TO STING" she said/shouts and I finally snap out of my thoughts.

"Huh oh um" I say confused. "Are you going to take a shower" she asked annoyed. "No I had one before we went to the guild" I said kinda proud. "Also, tomorrow I heard that Minerva and Makarov have a announcement I wonder what it is tho" I said curious.

"Really I can't wait to know" She said cutely. "So I can have the couch and you have the bed" I said. "No we can share the bed" She said. "Thanks Yuki" I said happily. We both got into bed. "Night Sting" she said. "Night Yuki" I said. And then we went off to sleep.

Sorry I didn't update in a while and Hiro Mashima owns Fairy Tail Byee.