Chapter 1

●Edited●

At the Fairy Tail Guild:

"WHAT DID YOU SAY NATSU DRAGNEEL" yelled Erza as she had a dark aura around her. Everyone in the guild turned and looked over at Erza who was yelling at Natsu.

"What's wrong Erza" Lucy asked, concerned since Erza never sounded this mad.

"YOU WANNA KNOW WHATS WRONG NATSU SAID THAT US GIRLS ARE WEAK" yelled Erza about to summon some swords to teach Natsu a well needed lesson. But what Natsu said caught all the girls attention.

"Is that true Natsu" Lucy asked her voice leaking with venom.

"Sorry Lucy but it is true we have to keep saving you every time we take a job". That shattered Lucy's heart into pieces. But Lucy refused to look weak infront of Natsu and held in her tears.

"Do you guys agree with Natsu" Mira asked with a glare which made the guild flinch.

"Sorry girls but Natsu is right you girls are weak" said the guys in the guild hesitantly. Mira's glare seemed to not be effecting anyone in the guild for some reason.

"That is not true! We girls can beat you guys anytime" Juvia said with a glare. Just as Juvia was about to continue fuming, the boys in the guild busted out laughing.

"HAHA if you went against me you would just faint just seeing me shirtless. Dumb stalker." said Gray as all the guys just continued to laugh at Juvia. The girls were fuming with anger. Juvia felt her heart break hearing that from Gray. The person she loved and idolized but now she heard how he truly feels about her.

"YOU GUYS ARE THE WEAK ONES" yelled Mira raising her voice. The guys in the guild instantly quieted down and watched Mira in fear.

"Mira you can't even activate any of your Satan soul and your saying we are weak" said Laxus with a smirk. Mirajane felt her heart squeeze. Her face showed hurt and anger while her eyes showed betrayal and sadness.

"Erza you have to know that Natsu is right you girls are weak. You might be the weakest. You hide behind your armor because you think it's safe" said Jellal. That broke Erza's heart hearing it from her childhood friend. And also since she loved him for years. He didn't know how much this armor means to her.

"Leave Erza alone she can beat you guys with her eyes closed " said Levy slamming her book closed. The book's clap echoed throughout the guild making everyone stare at her.

"Shrimp you can't beat no one here in this guild. Everyone here is stronger than you. You would be severely injured if I just hit you with one of my spells" said Gajeel and her now ex- teammates agreeing with Gajeel. Levy felt her heart clench with pain. She was planning to confess to Gajeel but after this she couldn't even bare to look at him.

"That's it give us 5 months to train whoever wins will be the losers slaves for a day." said Erza.

"Fine but we won't go easy on you" said Natsu with a smirk. The girls left the guild hall but not before slamming the door shut.

The girls felt tears rolling down their face.

Erza stopped and faced them with teary eyes and said...

"Don't cry girls. Because I believe in us".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Guys this is my first book and I do not own Fairy Tail Hiro Mashima does.Thanks for reading byee.