Chapter 8

●Edited●

At Fairy Tail:

"What do you think the girls are doing" Laxus asked as he looked at the bar. He looked at it but something seemed off. Mirajane was gone and not serving the guild drinks. The guild seemed kinda dull with the girls gone, but no one would admit it.

"I don't know. They haven't been in the guild and they're not in their houses" Natsu said as he remembered climbing in through Lucy's window but didn't see her there.

I wonder where they are the guys thought worried. After Romeo's outburst the other day many guys started to regret their actions. Some even went to apologize to Bisca, Laki, Lisanna and Evergreen.

"I can't wait for the battles so we can see them! But we are still fighting them to see who is stronger. Right?" asked Sting as he began to think that the possible answer might be 'no'.

" Yay" all the guys muttered with a little sadness in their voice.

"I wonder if they are training. But even if they are they still wouldn't stand a chance against us" Rogue said with a small smirk. The guys found courage and nodded with a smile.

"Yup" said the stupid guys while some guys didn't agree and looked away.

Master Makarov was still at the meeting with Wendy and the exceeds as his companions. But when he heard the news at the meeting he was completely red with anger. Wendy and the exceeds had to try to calm him down. The guild remembered his words exactly.

"When I get back to the guild you better run".

" I wonder if shrimp and the others are safe" Gajeel asked as he stared at the chair Levy always sat in when she read a big, harcover book.

"Ya, they have been gone for some time" said Jellal a little concerned about Erza. After the words left his mouth he immediately regretted it.

"Well we will see them soon" said Gray as he had his shirt off. He suprisingly felt comfortable which was...strange. He always felt uncomfortable since Juvia would always stare at him.

"Ya, lets not worry. They are strong but not stronger than us" said Sting as he thought of Yukino. The celestial mage should be in the corner talking to the other celestial mage but she wasn't. He felt guilt pool in his stomach.

"YA" screamed the same idiot guys. And they all started drinking thinking that they don't need to train.

But how wrong they are!

Like they say...

There is nothing more frightening than a woman's scorn!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well this is a short chapter and Fairy Tail belongs to Hiro Mashima Bye!!!!