Chapter 26

Erza's POV

Me and Jellal are walking to his house in silence and its kinda awkward. Sometimes we would sneak glances at each but we would get caught and turn away blushing but why am I blushing do I still love him.

I decided to break this awkward silence "Hey Jellal are you happy having me back I mean you don't look happy" I said with sadness in my voice. "What. Erza you are the most precious thing that I have I regret everything that I said and did to you. You are very strong  you are the strongest person I know. So, please don't say anythings like that I am glad to have you back" Jellal said with anger and sadness.

"Thank you Jellal" I said with a true smile which I don't do a lot. We continued to walk to his house its pretty far from the guild but hey a good workout. When we got there Jellal opened the door and I saw hell. Clothes on the floor , food on the floor, food on the roof, and plates piled out in the sink.

"JELLAL YOU ARE LIVING IN HELL LOOK HOW MESSY IT IS I DON'T CARE IF THIS TAKES TILL MORNING WE ARE GOING TO CLEAN THIS HOUSE TILL I SAY TO STOP DO YOU HEAR ME" I yelled. He looks at me with fear and nods fast. We spent 6 and 1/2 hours cleaning now I feel like taking a bath.

"Jellal I am going to take a bath ok" I said. "Ok Erza" he said. After 30 minutes I finished my bath now I am looking for my clothes then it hit me I don't have any clean ones I guess I will ask Jellal for some clothes.

"JELLAL CAN I BORROW SOME CLOTHES THAT HAS ARMOR WITH IT ALL MY CLOTHES ARE MESSY IN MY DIMENSION" I yell. (The dimension in where Erza stores her armor and weapons). "SURE" he yells back.

Jellal's POV

I am going to get some clothes for Erza but she wants clothes with armor is she going to sleep with that. I gather my clothes that has armor its what I wore when I use to go with Crime Sorcièr. I don't use it anymore since Crime Sorcière disbanded so I decided to give it to Erza.

I knock on the bathroom door (being a gentleman I am)  and she holds out her hand so I can give her the clothes and I gave it to her. "Thanks Jellal" she said. "Your welcome" I said to her with a smile. "I'm done" she said opening the door.

(I don't own this image only look at Erza)

When Erza came out I felt like we were the only people in the room she looked beautiful but she looks beautiful in anything

When Erza came out I felt like we were the only people in the room she looked beautiful but she looks beautiful in anything. "Jellal Jellal JELLAL" Erza said/Yelled.

"Wha What" I said regaining my senses. "Go take a shower" she said. "Ok fine" I said. After 15 minutes I was done I don't take long in the shower. I came out and Erza was making something to eat. "Hey Erza what are you making" I asked curious. " I am making ramen for us" She said smiling.

"You know you should smile more you look more beautiful" I said and she looked away trying not to blush but I saw it and smirked. "Scarlet why is your face red" I said still smirking. "Its just hot in here okay now go away" she said pushing me out of the kitchen.

After we finished eating it was 10PM "Hey Erza you can have the bed I can take the couch" I said. "No its ok I can sleep on the couch" she said. "No I will" I said. "No I will" she said. We kept going back and forth till she said or yelled "FINE WE WILL SHARE THE BED". "Ok fine" I said.

Erza's POV

After that we both went to bed. I was tossing and turning trying to find something warm till I bumped into something warm I wrapped my arms around it and it wrapped its arms around me. Then, everything else was a blur.

Thanks for reading Fairy Tail belongs to Hiro Mashima Byee.