Chapter 22

Lucy's POV

Well I'm walking with Natsu to his house. Its was quit so I decided to break the silence. "So how were you these few months while I was gone" I asked."I was ok but I was bored without you" said Natsu. "Oh ok" I said.

"Look Luce I'm really sorry for what I said if anything your the most strongest person I know" said Natsu. I cracked a smile "Thanks Natsu and like I said your forgiven that's the past this is the future so forget about it were best friends remember" I said.

Thats when Natsu gave me a bone crushing hug. " Nat-su I can't bre-ath" I choked out."Oops sorry Luce" said Natsu giving me his signature idiot smile. "Its ok" I said. When we reached at Natsu's house it was a mess. "Natsu what did I say about cleaning your house" I said with a scary voice.

"Hehe while you were gone I couldn't do anything without you because I missed you so much" Natsu said which made me blush I tried to hide. "Its ok but go clean it" I said. "Ok I will do it now because your here" Natsu said. "Ok lets do it together" I said.

An hour past and the house was spotless. "Good job Natsu now I am going to take a shower" I said. "Ok" Natsu said. When I finished taking a shower I remembered I didn't have any clothes guess I will ask Natsu.

Natsu's POV

"NATSU" I hear Luce yell. I walk near the bathroom door and say "Yes Luce". "Um Natsu I don'y have any clothes so can I borrow some of yours" Luce asks. "Sure Luce" I say.

"I went to my draw and got her some of my clothes. "Here Luce" I said. She opens the door and hold out  her hand and I give her the clothes. "I'm done" she said.

(I do not own this image and look at the Lucy Image for Natsu)

When Luce came out I felt my face heating up she looked so beautiful in my clothes but she looks good in everything. "Wow Luce you look very pretty" I said and I see her face starts to heat up. "Thanks Natsu" she said.

"Well you can sleep on the bed and I can sleep on the floor" I said. 'No its ok you can have one side of the bed and I can have the other" Said Luce. "Really thanks Luce your the best" I said.

When we went to bed Luce kept tossing and turning she looked cold so I hugged her an she hugged me which made me blush. "Goodnight Natsu" Luce mumbled. "Night Luce sweet dreams" I said. She smiled in her sleep and with that I went to sleep hugging Luce.

Thanks for reading Fairy Tail belongs to Hiro Mashima Bye!!!!!