Chapter 6

With Juvia:

( Juvia does not talk in third person anymore)

"Ow my head it hurts" Juvia said as she wobbled trying to stand up. When she looked up she saw a woman with hair like hers. The woman was walking to her but then stopped. Juvia was so entranced by her beauty she didn't know what to do.

Are all people normally this pretty?

"Who are you" Juvia asked with wide eyes.

"I am Julia, Queen of Water/Liquids" said Julia with a smile.

That explains the pretty part?

"It's nice to meet you..." said Juvia but then Julia interrupted her.

" I'm also, your mother Juvia" Julia said as Juvia stood frozen in place. Juvia took a step closer, looking at her facial features. Juvia eyed widened more as she realized she looks exactly like her.

"I have a question" said Juvia her voice cracking in the process.

"Ask away" smiled Julia.

"Why did you leave me? Did you not love me" Juvia asked sadly.

"Juvia that's not true! Don't you ever say that again. I had to come back here. I was forced to I was the next queen. I wanted to stay with you but I would be pulled back here anyways. So, I had no choice. I love you very much" Julia said as she caressedher daughters face.

"Does this mean dad is here? I want to see him" Juvia asked drying her tears.

"Your dad died sealing away Zeref and Acnologia with the rest of the kings. So, only queens rule now" said Julia with a sad frown. Juvia saw her mother tears fall down her face and embraced her.

"Ok, so when do I start training mom? I need to be strong just like you" Juvia asked with a smile.

"Tomorrow honey bun! Now go to sleep now" Julia said with a smile kissing her daughter's cheek.

"Um"

"Turn right two times and take a left. Second door on the right" said Julia with a giggle.

With Levy:

"Ahh my head ahh" Levy groaned as she clutched her head. When Levy eyes adjusted to the light she saw a woman in front of her. She was a little taller than Levy but she looked familiar to Levy. Levy put my finger on it.

" I have been expecting you dear" the women said.

"Who are you" Juvia asked.

"I am Erika the Queen of the Earth and your mother Levy dear" Erika said with a smile. Levy let thay information process.

That could explain why she looks familiar but she said it out of nowhere though Levy.

"Why did you leave me " Levy asked. Levy remembered wandering around Magnolia when Master Makarov found her and offered her to join.

"Levy why would you say that? Of course I love you. I was forced to come back like the other queens" Erika said with a frown.

"And Levy before you ask about your father...He died sealing away Zeref and Acnologia with the other kings. I'm sorry honey" Erika said.

"It's not your fault mom but when do we start training? I need to get powerful just like you" Levy said with a smile. 

"Tomorrow honey now go to bed" Erika said.

"Ok, goodnight mom" Levy said hugging her mother.

"Night honey! Oh your room is down the hall to the left" Erika said as Levy nodded. Then Levy went off to bed.

This is chapter 6 hope you enjoyed it BTW Fairy Tail belongs to  Hiro Mashim. Bye.