I Love The Way You Lie (Part 2)

Three months later...

Zayn's POV

I saw her today. I hadn't seen her in so long but now that I did I feel even more guilty than before. She looked different. She had lost a lot of weight and she was pale. Her hair had grew longer and her eyes didn't have that special sparkle they used to have. It kills me to know that I'm the reason why she's so broken. I remember the last time I saw her at the train station, three months ago, right after that night.

*Flashback*

"Alice!" I recognized her figure in between the small amount of people that were waiting the departure of the train to London.

"Leave me alone." She said when I went close to her.

"Let me explain, please." I said.

"No! I don't want to listen to your crappy bullshit anymore. And I don't think you have anything to explain, it was pretty obvious. You cheated on me!" She said emphasizing the last phrase, causing everyone in the room to turn their heads and face me. I deserved it though.

"I didn't! She planned it!" I yelled too.

"I don't care anymore Zayn. Why would I? You were making fun of me this whole time. I should have expected it though."

"I wasn't making fun of you, I love you."

"You never loved me. And now excuse me, I have to go."

"And what about us?"

"Stop saying 'us' as if I ever mattered to you." She whispered. I tried to hold her hand but she yanked it away from me.

"Don't touch me! And stop following me, we're over. If you come anywhere close to me I will call the cops!" She shouted. She lifted her suitcase from the floor and she gave me one last look. It felt like she was throwing blades at me. Seems like I lost her...

*End of flashback*

I replay this scene in my head every single night and I regret it every time. If I had one more chance to live that again I would make her stay. I would grab her arm and I would make her stay and hear how much I love her. I would even tie her up in order to make her listen to me. The picture of her leaving is more painful than anything. And I want her back. But it's too late.

It's all gonna end tomorrow anyway.

Alice's POV

I saw him today and it felt like it's been forever. I wish I didn't have to see him but he lives next to me so it's impossible. I Will probably go back to London, to my dad's house, where I spent the most tiring and full of sadness summer in my life. I just came here today because it's Liam's birthday and Eva really wanted me to come and I couldn't say no. He's probably going to be there, too. I don't want to see him, it breaks me and tears me apart, just like he did that day.

*Flashback*

"Zayn?" I let out a voice as I saw Zayn laying next to Mary with a blanket on top of them. I wasn't sure if I wanted to cry or just smash everything inside the house and leave.

"Alice?" He slowly woke up.

"Bastard." I muttered under my breath and I opened the door to leave. Zayn stood up, with only his boxers on and he grabbed my arm to prevent me from leaving.

"Can you please wear something? I can't keep watching you like that." I said and he grabbed his shirt from the floor and he put it on.

"Alice let me explain, it's not what you think it is. I don't know why she's here, I don't know how she got next to me, but I didn't cheat on you. I would never hurt you." He said.