All I Want For Christmas...

Alice's POV

I was getting ready to go for a walk around London for some shopping with my dad. I decided to put on a knitted white shirt, skinny jeans, a black leather jacket and a beanie. I put on some blusher and I brushed my already straight hair and I was ready.

My dad was waiting impatiently for me at the living room. When he saw me he instantly smiled politely and I did the same.

"Ready?" he asked and he put on a cardigan.

"Yeah let's go"

We started walking around the streets of London. I was really admiring all those stores, the Christmas lights, the shops with traditional food and everything. It's perfect! I love big towns more than small villages. At a corner there was a man dressed up as Santa Clause and he was offering people Christmas cookies and cupcakes.

We reached the river Thames and we walked next to it as my father was talking and I was taking pictures. Then, we went on a cafeteria that was on a really tall building. The view was breathtaking! I really enjoyed watching the view outside while drinking hot chocolate.

"So do you like it?" my dad asked.

"I love it! It's very nice here!" I admitted and my dad looked at me with surprise, as if I said something extraordinary.

"I'm glad you like it"

"Are you ready to do some shopping with me now?" I teased him and he chuckled.

"I guess..."

"I want to buy a present for my friend Louis, he had his birthday yesterday, and I want to buy something for Eva and something for mom and something for me of course"

"Oh my God that's a lot of things!" My father said.

"I know" I laughed.

After some minutes we finished our drinks.

"Are you ready to go?" he asked.

"Yeah let's go shopping!" I said and he payed the waitress.

Zayn's POV

"Harry, I need you to do something. Call Eva and ask her what is Alice's adress at London." I said while I was still on my bed, because I had waken up 10 minutes ago.

"Why do you want her-"

"Just find her damn adress!" I shouted at him and hang up.

After some minutes Harry texted me the adress and I searched it desperately on google maps. As I was waiting for the results I was thinking of what I would do if I got there. It's gonna be hard to just go and talk to her like nothing weird has happened. She will think that I'm a creep. At least I'll leave and I won't see my dad's stupid face. I wrote a note to my mom that I'll be late and I left.

While I was driving I had nothing on my mind, I needed to stay focused on the road. It is a long trip and I need to stay focused. I was stopping during my ride to check the way on my mobile. After of 4 hours of driving on the uncomfortable seat of my motorcycle, I was finally there.

I need a moment to take in the view of the house. It's fucking huge! It must be really expensive. I had two options, to either knock the door or wait for her outside. I decided to go for the second option, since the chances that I'll get punched in the face are less. I sat there, leaning on my motorcycle and listening to music. What is she doing right now?...

After 30 minutes of doing absolutely nothing, I saw her familiar small figure walking next to a tall man. She is so beautiful in her black leather jacket, it really suits her. She seemed so happy, her smile was lightening up the whole town. For a moment I forgot that I actually was there secretly and I was about to go and talk to her.