You Don't Understand

Zayn's POV

Alice has been really distanced the last few days and I don't even know why. She doesn't answer my calls or my messages and when I wait for her outside of her school she won't even appear. I'm trying to think of things that I did to her the days that we were together that could make her mad but I can't think of anything. My only hope right now is Eva. I'll call her and ask her what's wrong with Alice. I tapped her name on my contacts and after a few annoying beeps she answered.

"Hey how are you?" she said.

"Good...I want to ask you something"

"What is it?"

"Is everything okay with Alice?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean she won't pick pick up the phone when I call her, she never answers and she acts all distanced and weird and I did absolutely nothing to her"

"I don't know, we haven't talked about you and her in a while. She actually told me that everything is fine"

"Well, it's not"

"Maybe Louis knows, they were close this week"

"Where can I find him? I need to ask him"

"He has football practice at 6 o' clock at the local field, you can find him there I guess"

"Okay bye"

It's 5 o' clock right now so I hope that in an hour I'll find out the truth. I don't like Louis at all, he is pretty annoying. But when it comes to Alice I don't care about anything. I don't care wether he's annoying or not, I only want her. If I loose her for one more fucking time I won't be able to handle it. I'm trying to change for her, why doesn't she see it?

After almost an hour I got dressed up and I left to find Louis. When I arrived I immediately spotted his messy brown hair and I went closer to talk to him.

"Hey" I tapped his back in order to make him turn around.

"What are you doing here?" he asked surprised.

"I came to ask you something about Alice"

"Leave Alice alone" he said and he was ready to leave but I got in front of him to prevent him from leaving.

"Look, I don't fucking like you but right now it's about Alice and I don't fucking care about anything so tell me before I beat the shit out of you" I threatened him. He seemed to be terrified by me but, like Alice, he is stubborn as hell so this might be difficult.

"What do you want to know about Alice?" he asked.

"Why she doesn't talk to me any more?"

"Maybe she realized that you're an asshole and she decided to leave" he sassed back and I was ready to punch him but I managed to hold back.

"Shut the hell up" I shouted.

"Listen, if you hurt her in any way I'm gonna kill you"

"I'm not gonna hurt her" I really don't give a shit that he's threatening me but if he keep saying I'm gonna hurt Alice I don't know for how much longer I'll be able to hold myself.

"I doubt that, we all know how much of an asshole you really are and Alice is too perfect for you so the best thing she could ever do was leave"

"Oh yeah now I got it!" It was like suddenly I had a brain wave. I should've realized it before.

"What?" he asked.

"You're in love with her , aren't you? And you're trying to convince her that I'm bad for her, am I right?" I asked him with a suspicious look.