Together We Are One

A/N: Hey! How are you? I want to tell you that Zayn's POV of this chapter was written by @georgemad so if you don't like it blame him! Just kidding...anyway the title is from Together We Are On by Delta Goodrem! That's all, stay beautiful,

Catherine :)

Alice's POV

"Did I scare you?" she raised her brow and I parted my lips in nervousness. This girl makes me uncomfortable for some reason.

"No" I answered even though the true answer should be: Of course you scared me you b....I can't continue that, I'm a nice person deep inside.

"Do you want to talk a little?" she asked me politely. What a hypocrite..

"About what?" I asked.

"You know, many things" she said and she smiled.

"I don't think we have anything to talk about, we barely know each other" I said even though I know enough things for her to even consider to actually like her.

"We could talk so we could get to know each other" she smiled and she patted my arm with her hand. I felt disgusted, God knows what has she touched with those hands.

"I have to go now, maybe another time" I said.

"Oh okay. See you around!" she cheerfully said and I muttered of course under my breath.

I finally reached Eva's house. I knocked the door and she welcomed me with a hug. I needed that hug after what has happened.

"How's that?" I asked Eva.

"How's what?

"That you hugged me" I replied.

"I just missed you" she shrugged and we went to ger bedroom.

"May I ask you a question? Do you know a girl named Mary?" I asked her.

"Mary?"

"Yeah, she was Harry and Zayn's best friend and also she had a "relationship" with Harry. She has blond hair and light brown eyes, like honey. She's pretty but..." she cut me off.

"Oh yeah I know her! I've seen her a couple of times at Harry's house, she seems really nice" she said and I burst into laughter. Eva was staring at me with a questioned expression and when I finally stopped laughing I explained her every sinle thing that Mary has done. Just like me, she remained silenced.

"How can a person be so cruel? I thought she was really nice and sweet"

"It's all part of her game, don't believe her. She's the biggest whore I've ever heard of! She has hooked up with half the boys of Bradford" I said.

"I see..." she shook her head.

"Anyway, I don't want to talk about her, let's just watch a movie" I said.

"We should invite Louis with Liam, too" she said and she grabbed her phone. As I heard Eva's voice pronouncing Louis' name my heart sank and I wanted to cry. When Eva noticed she rubbed my back.

"I'm sorry, I forgot" she said. "But why don't you talk with him? We can invite them here and Liam and I will leave you alone to talk and try to work things out. You are best friends Alice, you shouldn't let him go like that" she adviced me and I think she's right but I don't know if I can talk with him right now. I need him in my life but I don't know if he feels the same.

"Okay" I agreed, not being so sure of my choice but I'd do anything to have Louis back. Zayn will probably be really mad at me but he'll understand. He knows what it's like to loose a friend, he'll understand.