It's Everything About You

Alice's POV

....."That she isn't you" he said while he was staring at me. I don't know if he actually means what he says, or he just says it to make me trust him, but I do know that his comment made me smile. The problem is that it's too good to be true. Zayn having a crush on me.... I would have never imagined that. Never in a milion years. And that's why I don't know if I should believe him or not.

"I know what you're thinking" his voice interrupted my deep thoughts."You're thinking that I say all these because I want to make you trust me. But truth is that when I say something, I mean it" he finished.

"Yeah but still" I paused to take in his reaction "I can't fully trust you. I still think that you are just another bad boy" I smirked to make it seem more like a joke rather than the truth.

"You're right to think that way. I've done so many things in the past but I will change, for you"

"I don't want you to change for me, I don't want you to think that I want you to be someone else because I don't like you. I want you to change because you want to be a better person" I honestly replied.

"But I want to be a better person for you" he insisted.

"Okay" I gave in. I checked the time and it was 16.34. That means that my mom has returned at home half an hour ago. I felt a panic attack hitting me, if she finds out that I'm with Zayn she'll start screaming at me. Just by the thought my pulse quickened.

"What's wrong?" Zayn asked me.

"I have to go home" I stood up and I started pacing quickly towards the exit of the place we were. I could hear Zayn's footsteps following me. When I went outside, I turned around to face him.

"My mom is gonna kill me if she finds out that we were together" I told him.

"Okay let's go" He said and he handed me his helmet and he started ridding his motorcycle as fast as he could. I loved the was that I had my arms wrapped around his waist and that I could smell his cologne. He pulled of in front of my house and I got of the motorcycle quickly. I was about to get into the porch that leads to my house but Zayn grabbed my arm and he yanked me gently closer to him. He started for some seconds into my eyes and he leaned in to kiss me. I'm not ready to do this. I turned my face so he could kiss my cheek and I did the same to him. I smiled back to him and I left.

When I entered my house I was ready to hear my mom lecturing me. Before I even managed to say hi, she started yelling.

"Where have you been young lady?" she looked at me suspiciously. Her dark eyes stared at me impatiently waiting for a believable answer.

"I...I was with Eva. Sorry for not calling you, it's just that my phone battery died" I gave her the best explanation I could think.

"Do you think that I will even consider to believe this?" she threw her arms in the Air.

"But that's the truth" I raised my voice.

"So is it just a coincidence that you arrived exactely the same time that Zayn did?"

"I think you are overreacting mom" I said. "I told you I was with Eva, what reason do I have to lie to you?" I continued. Techically, I was lying really big and I'm also dragging Eva to my lie but I can't do anything else.

"You have many reasons actually, Alice"

"Do you want me to call Eva to confirm it to you?" That was my last chance to convince her. I looked at her with the most honest expression I've ever performed.

"Are you telling me the truth?" she asked me.

"Yes mom"

"Okay. I'll believe you that time but be careful because trust is earned with difficulty" she warned me and she went to the kitchen. I shighed in relief and I went to my bedroom.